RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Sack the protestors (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115079-sack-protestors.html)

fluffysheepsupporter 7th December 2019 18.28:46

Sack the protestors

So, Dixienormous, Krux, Percy Sugden,Phil and co , what happened to the protest. Was the football so good that you forgot to do your thing?

Percy Sugden 7th December 2019 18.32:23

Re: Sack the protestors

[QUOTE=fluffysheepsupporter;2325857]So, Dixienormous, Krux, Percy Sugden,Phil and co , what happened to the protest. Was the football so good that you forgot to do your thing?[/QUOTE]

I never suggested I was going to the game, let alone a protest. Why would I waste 20 quid on supporting Harris FC?

I’m sure you were there with your scarf and programme on your back pocket....

dixienormous 7th December 2019 18.33:54

[QUOTE=fluffysheepsupporter;2325857]So, Dixienormous, Krux, Percy Sugden,Phil and co , what happened to the protest. Was the football so good that you forgot to do your thing?[/QUOTE]

I stated on another thread that I had my lads 8th birthday party today.
Safety is priority then a change at the top must come after that.
So, are you a manson man who beleieves the club is well run?

Wirral Red 7th December 2019 18.40:09

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2325860]I never suggested I was going to the game, let alone a protest. Why would I waste 20 quid on supporting Harris FC?

I bet you don't get to watch your Premiership team for £20.
All the people who stayed away today missed a cracker , well organised , loads of effort and no little skill.
Protest? What protest?

krux 7th December 2019 18.44:38

Whilst I agree with the sentiments of a protest, there is no way I'm getting into a confrontational situation inside a football ground. I dont recall ever posting that I would..
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Huffy 7th December 2019 18.45:52

[QUOTE=Wirral Red;2325868]

All the people who stayed away today missed a cracker , well organised , loads of effort and no little skill.
Protest? What protest?[/QUOTE]

Let sleeping dogs lie if you know whats good for you;)

corwenred 7th December 2019 18.46:11

What's the point in this thread? Can't we just enjoy a win without sniping at each other.

Vambo 7th December 2019 18.47:27

What protestor?
They were either thwarted by not having an adult with them, or not being prepared to pay to get in the Yale.

Percy Sugden 7th December 2019 18.47:40

[QUOTE=Wirral Red;2325868][QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2325860]I never suggested I was going to the game, let alone a protest. Why would I waste 20 quid on supporting Harris FC?

Protest? What protest?[/QUOTE]

£36 quid I pay. It’s more than the price at Wrexham but also top level football. I’d much rather spend my money at Wrexham FC but I’m not being taken for a fool by Harris and co.

Where’s Pete Jones? Why hasn’t the chair of the WST board not said a word about the current bad feeling at the club? Leaders should show their qualities when times are hard.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.46:04.