Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 7th December 2019, 23.37:13   #19-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite
Twitter: @

Default Re: Can we gain promotion?

Seriously? We are only out of the bottom four on goal difference. We have won two on the bounce which is great, but start this thread again if we make it to ten on the bounce!

Mid table is a realistic finish.
Old 8th December 2019, 00.35:59   #20-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: none given

I’d take staying up and cutting the budget to have a little extra the next season as a success. I’d love to sneak into the play offs but seems a little too positive to think that at the moment for me.

Get the likes of Bobb, Summerfield, Redmond, Macintosh, Dibble, Hooper off the wage budget. Replace with people with 1 year contracts where WE decide if their contract is extended. Back to basics.
Old 8th December 2019, 00.40:23   #21-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

We need wins to stay up now...That's all that is important
9 wins from 21 might be enough but a lot to do.

Good win today Town !
Old 8th December 2019, 00.48:09   #22-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: yale stand

Ozzy red you really must be demented..this club is in crisis.the whole structure needs rebuilding..the last two results have been good.and I really hope we stay up. But the fact is.the present regime isn't working.outside investment is needed.
Old 8th December 2019, 01.38:03   #23-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopitered View Post
Ozzy red you really must be demented..this club is in crisis.the whole structure needs rebuilding..the last two results have been good.and I really hope we stay up. But the fact is.the present regime isn't working.outside investment is needed.
We win 4 out of 23 games and then 2 games in a row and fans talk of promotion,we still have two wing backs who are average at best,centre halves who last week were classed as finished,and a midfield that contains,Wright,Young,Summerfield,and then we have Grant,Oswell etc up top.Let us just hope that the players we sign in January are good enough to keep us up.
Old 8th December 2019, 07.00:39   #24-0 (permalink)
Administrator

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Let's see what the next 5 games bring...all against bottom half teams. We want to push on towards top 7 then 12 points needed. Two problems...plastic pitches and we are crap against bottom half teams. The positives are that we can put a team out who actually care now
Old 8th December 2019, 08.40:18   #25-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: MRS

I think I'd just take staying up but last 2 results have been great and much needed. I was in a minority supporting Keates' return and I thought I'd been proven wrong so hopefully this is the start of the upturn I had anticipated earlier.
Old 8th December 2019, 08.47:39   #26-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vambo View Post
No, but there's always next season.

Not while Lord Harris is still here
Posted via mobile theme
Old 8th December 2019, 09.07:23   #27-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:

This is an dam awful league. It really is the bottom of full timers barrel with players who really should be earning a crust elsewhere and playing part time. So....
Yes - this barn pot league is there to be won.
Creep into the playoffs and BINGO could get promoted.
Then there is likely to be a clear out as the club prepare for Div2

hows that for confidence !!! Id bet on it but I am a Methodist.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.02:02.