RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Q&A REVIEW | Your thoughts, was your question answered? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115123-q-review-%7C-your-thoughts-your-question-answered.html)

northwalian dragon 20th December 2019 12.50:51

Re: Q&A REVIEW | Your thoughts, was your question answered?

[QUOTE=LWR;2328718]Apologies I didnt realise they were pooled questions. With so many threads its been hard to follow

I think we need to draft a generic email that we can all send individually to address why they were refused. We need to put our collective weight behind this to ensure every single one of NWD questions are answered.[/QUOTE]

Not a problem mate, it's been quite cluttered on here the past few weeks. That's exactly what we're going to do now, just got one or two things to sort out and then we'll continue to press on to find answers

Whether it's Alex Hamilton, Geoff Moss or John Mills on the board, they should always be accountable for their decisions at our football club.

Fans chose to protest and moves were made to, in my opinion, quash any protests and prevent fans from having their own voice. Whether or not you agree with their opinions they are allowed to speak their mind in a constructive manner. These questions need answering and they will continue to be asked relentlessly

John Neals Dynasty 20th December 2019 12.55:34

[QUOTE=fluffysheepsupporter;2328645]Firstly I have not read any of the questions or answers . The whole idea got completely out of hand and for NWD it has clearly annoyed him even more because the answers do not suit him. For me it is very simple . We appointed a trust, voted in a board to run it , and if members don't like the board they have to be voted out. I would then expect those who vote them out to step in and do all the work of those who had left . That IMHO would not happen. There are no signs of a well organised take over process so this current fuss about the way the club is run is only serving to give some keyboard warriors potential and unnecessary heart attacks.[/QUOTE]

Good grief man has your medication worn off? a bit OTT when you haven't even read them.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Jaded 20th December 2019 13.04:38

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2328719]That's the first questions we need answers for. It was either Karl Hogan moderating the questions and choosing which to send to the board or the board received them all and chose to answer which questions.

Give I've asked Carl the same three questions:

He refused to answer the questions on three seperate occasions and escalated my emails to a member of the operational board[/QUOTE]

This seems ridiculous. At the very least, surely Carl knows whether he forwarded all the questions or not!

LWR 20th December 2019 13.06:47

[QUOTE=Jaded;2328728]This seems ridiculous. At the very least, surely Carl knows whether he forwarded all the questions or not![/QUOTE]

Could we do an open letter with all the questions at the bottom.

No more hiding behind emails, press releases and cherry picking favourable questions.

fluffysheepsupporter 20th December 2019 15.01:46

[QUOTE=Jaded;2328649]Also do any elections work like this? When you cast your vote a week ago yesterday, were you ready to step up and take over from Boris Johnson?![/QUOTE]

Not a good comparison. Boris does not lead a fan owned trust ( thank the lord). He has minions to do do his dirty deeds. The people on the Trust Board are volunteers , give up their own time for little reward, and there are no other persons on the horizon present and willing to do the work they do to keep our football club going. I had no intention of reading an enormous list of questions and answers which have achieved little other than to further antagonise a few supporters.

Ruabon Red 20th December 2019 15.02:50

[QUOTE=fluffysheepsupporter;2328743]Not a good comparison. Boris does not lead a fan owned trust ( thank the lord). He has minions to do do his dirty deeds. The people on the Trust Board are volunteers , give up their own time for little reward, [B]and there are no other persons on the horizon present and willing to do the work they do[/B] to keep our football club going. I had no intention of reading an enormous list of questions and answers which have achieved little other than to further antagonise a few supporters.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure?

fluffysheepsupporter 20th December 2019 15.30:01

[QUOTE=LWR;2328710]Like or hate it. I think Red Passion is the biggest collection of Wrexham fans.

We may not all have the same view point but we certainly have the loudest voice. Why don't we collate a list of RP questions (say 40-50) . And put them to the club as one piece of work where everyone has full visability. That way every question has to be answered and they cant be cherry picked.

We can then put our collective weight behind this ensure they're all addressed. They may decide they can't answer them. But atleast they can't ignore them.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to deflate your idea but the biggest collection of Wrexham fans is the one who do not come on Red Passion. Where there are 200/300 posting but in the main just browsing compared to several thousand going to matches the figures simply do not stack up. And who is going to collate 50 when the person who created this thread asked 81 and said none had been answered. Better we go to see the football at Cae Ras and sometimes go home happy if we win , most times ( at the moment) the opposite. Unless that is we are going to do the donkey work of running the club which I for one am not.

fluffysheepsupporter 20th December 2019 15.32:58

[QUOTE=Ruabon Red;2328744]Are you sure?[/QUOTE]

If they exist they haven't come forward with a detailed alternative plan and until they do I see no point in disturbing the status quo

FieldtownRed 20th December 2019 16.04:24

There's obviously a significant amount of users on here who want change at the club.
The problem is there's a much less significant amount on here who'll actually do anything to bring about change.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 03.18:45.