RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Q&A REVIEW | Your thoughts, was your question answered? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115123-q-review-%7C-your-thoughts-your-question-answered.html)

sparky 20th December 2019 18.54:19

Re: Q&A REVIEW | Your thoughts, was your question answered?

[QUOTE=fluffysheepsupporter;2328772]If all these people are so keen to take over why haven't they come forward and told us all about their plans and to explain why their way will be so much better? .[/QUOTE]

Maybe they remember how 'Friends of Wrexham' were treated.

krux 20th December 2019 19.11:38

[QUOTE=fluffysheepsupporter;2328772]If all these people are so keen to take over why haven't they come forward and told us all about their plans and to explain why their way will be so much better? What happened to the protest planned at the recent match? How come insufficient votes were mustered to call an EGM? Everything points to a current reaction to a poor team and results on the field and to fans who can never accept that we are not a massive club always deserving of better than others.[/QUOTE]

Because we need to invite them to make a bid, and let them know that approaches are most welcome. Expecting people to step forward to make a hostile takeover is ludicrous.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

dagg 20th December 2019 19.43:17

[QUOTE=fluffysheepsupporter;2328743]Not a good comparison. Boris does not lead a fan owned trust ( thank the lord). He has minions to do do his dirty deeds. The people on the Trust Board are volunteers , give up their own time for little reward, and there are no other persons on the horizon present and willing to do the work they do to keep our football club going. [B][COLOR="Red"]I had no intention of reading an enormous list of questions and answers which have achieved little other than to further antagonise a few supporter[/COLOR][/B]s.[/QUOTE]

I think you will find they have antagonised more than a few fans.

WREXHAM TID 20th December 2019 19.45:09

If honest answers were given to NWD's questions I think it would go along way to easing some of the pressure on the board!

oswestryred 20th December 2019 21.09:16

No, i asked about my wst shares and what was being done with the money. Broached this before with a certain director and he swiftly brushed it away

Huffy 20th December 2019 22.59:09

[QUOTE=krux;2328778]Because we need to invite them to make a bid, and let them know that approaches are most welcome. Expecting people to step forward to make a hostile takeover is ludicrous.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

I persume he was talking about people to step up to the plate and put themselves in for a board position ??
Not about takeovers??

moynkeepthefaith 21st December 2019 03.58:42

[QUOTE=Huffy;2328799]I persume he was talking about people to step up to the plate and put themselves in for a board position ??
Not about takeovers??[/QUOTE]

Of course he was and ,for me, he makes very valid points. The board are obviously not above criticism and must always be accountable but there is a clear correlation between team form and dissatisfaction with the board.
Personally I have always been much more concerned about the treatment of the DSA and will pursue that matter . I also intend when I retire to give more time to the DSA in whatever capacity - which is taking personal action.

fluffysheepsupporter 21st December 2019 08.29:06

[QUOTE=Huffy;2328799]I persume he was talking about people to step up to the plate and put themselves in for a board position ??
Not about takeovers??[/QUOTE]

You are right.

mold road trendy 21st December 2019 08.42:33

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2328548]What is your response to the Q&A, was it a success? Did you have your question answered? Are you happy with the questions that the board selected to answer? Are you happy with the answers that they gave?

I submitted 81 questions on behalf of myself and other supporters, 0 were answered directly, some were answered from other supporters that were similar to what I had submitted. I will now be emailing the board to ask why there wasn't a single question answered that was submitted by myself.

If you submitted a question that wasn't answered or if you would like to followup on the answer that you received get in touch and I will chase it up for you.

Here's my list of questions:[/QUOTE]
I'm not surprised one bit by all of this .

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.13:38.