Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21st December 2019, 03.58:42   #61-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Q&A REVIEW | Your thoughts, was your question answered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huffy View Post
I persume he was talking about people to step up to the plate and put themselves in for a board position ??
Not about takeovers??
Of course he was and ,for me, he makes very valid points. The board are obviously not above criticism and must always be accountable but there is a clear correlation between team form and dissatisfaction with the board.
Personally I have always been much more concerned about the treatment of the DSA and will pursue that matter . I also intend when I retire to give more time to the DSA in whatever capacity - which is taking personal action.
Old 21st December 2019, 08.29:06   #62-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: UPPER YALE STAND TOWN END

Quote:
I persume he was talking about people to step up to the plate and put themselves in for a board position ??
Not about takeovers??
You are right.
Old 21st December 2019, 08.42:33   #63-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwalian dragon View Post
What is your response to the Q&A, was it a success? Did you have your question answered? Are you happy with the questions that the board selected to answer? Are you happy with the answers that they gave?

I submitted 81 questions on behalf of myself and other supporters, 0 were answered directly, some were answered from other supporters that were similar to what I had submitted. I will now be emailing the board to ask why there wasn't a single question answered that was submitted by myself.

If you submitted a question that wasn't answered or if you would like to followup on the answer that you received get in touch and I will chase it up for you.

Here's my list of questions:
I'm not surprised one bit by all of this .
Old 21st December 2019, 08.49:26   #64-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef1 View Post
The liars closed ranks and selected questions about seat shades .Fan owned lol
Apart from the deluded we knew it would happen. I can't bring myself to put another penny into this club until something positive at board level happens, it kills me missing home games but that's my protest now along with 2k+ more fans
Old 21st December 2019, 09.59:26   #65-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Not Set Click To Change

Quote:
Not about takeovers??
The "who else is going to volunteer as much time as those lads?' Question assumes that the answer lies in more volunteers under the same ownership model.

If you think, like I do, that the club should be put up for sale, then you wont think we need to find new volunteers.

Therefore I merely answered the question from my perspective
Posted via mobile theme
Old 21st December 2019, 10.18:02   #66-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

(info)

Racecourse Spot: mold road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mold road trendy View Post
Apart from the deluded we knew it would happen. I can't bring myself to put another penny into this club until something positive at board level happens, it kills me missing home games but that's my protest now along with 2k+ more fans
I think you are mistaken if you think 2K fans are staying away in protest, but attendances do need to improve. It's difficult to compare like for like as this time last year we were going for the championship and playing other promotion rivals. December 18, we had 4.1K home to Eistleigh so we are down just short of 1K which is a major worry and things need to be done to buck that trend. We are are in a regation scrap and hopefully Wxm fans will rally to the cause, otherwise we are no more of a prospect than a Chester or a York. No point moaning about past mistakes when it's too late, Wxm needs its fans now.

Last edited by davewilli; 21st December 2019 at 10.19:26..
Old 21st December 2019, 10.37:12   #67-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

(info)

I know Sean Newton was slated before leaving Wxm but he makes some good points in a Leader interview and sums up where we are.
Old 21st December 2019, 10.40:37   #68-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewilli View Post
I know Sean Newton was slated before leaving Wxm but he makes some good points in a Leader interview and sums up where we are.
Any links to what that vagina said? I'll never forget his performance against Stamford in the fa cup, sulking after mills had the sack. He must be related to Barton.
Old 21st December 2019, 10.40:44   #69-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Kop end

Quote:
Originally Posted by krux View Post
The "who else is going to volunteer as much time as those lads?' Question assumes that the answer lies in more volunteers under the same ownership model.

If you think, like I do, that the club should be put up for sale, then you wont think we need to find new volunteers.

Therefore I merely answered the question from my perspective
Posted via mobile theme
Thats ok Krux. Nothing wrong with the model . It just needs some new dynamic and more accountability and we are good
Old 21st December 2019, 10.42:30   #70-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

(info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixienormous View Post
Any links to what that vagina said? I'll never forget his performance against Stamford in the fa cup, sulking after mills had the sack. He must be related to Barton.
Soz, tried a link but phone won't copy
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.44:14.