Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28th December 2019, 19.56:44   #37-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: To the board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon View Post
We need a concerted effort to force their hand. The longer we fanny about the more damage will be done.

It is enough to make a grown man weep or drink!
Needs a credible and known leader. Time for Bryn Law to show his hand.
Old 28th December 2019, 20.00:49   #38-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon View Post
We need a concerted effort to force their hand. The longer we fanny about the more damage will be done.

It is enough to make a grown man weep or drink!
We need a leader to organise voting the clique off the boards and to vote in new blood with the knowhow needed to reverse our decline that we have endured under the current boards. Sorry Pete Jones... you and Spencer do not have the skills despite what you are preaching !
Old 28th December 2019, 20.30:49   #39-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale stand

Get them on the The Apprentice, I say. An over dose of confidence.
Old 28th December 2019, 20.37:27   #40-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS Near Kop end

Spencer is more or less our chairman. I would imagine a football club chairman would have a phone book full of football contacts.
Players, managers, agents other Chairmen.
Dare I say potential investors.

Wonder what's in his book..
Old 28th December 2019, 20.58:51   #41-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrexham's Patrick Bateman View Post
Spencer is more or less our chairman. I would imagine a football club chairman would have a phone book full of football contacts.
Players, managers, agents other Chairmen.
Dare I say potential investors.

Wonder what's in his book..
He had the media team on speed dial #thisforme #wehavebeenunlucky it cannot be his fault.

I don’t want new blood on the board, I want this ideology over once and for all.
Old 28th December 2019, 21.00:57   #42-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyheckerslike View Post
To add to the frustration I heard from 2 different trusted sources on Thursday at the match that we have been approached by a group of foriegn investors interested in acquiring the Club and they are willing to cover the cost of any required due diligence.....but elements of our Board are resisting their approach!! Trying to get more info on this but if anyone else has any info please share it! It is a bone fide approach apparently with clear evidence of the financial strength to be able to back up their approach. If this is correct we the fans should know the facts!
How can they resist?

Anyone shed any light on this, surely the group should just go public and show what self serving scumbags sit on this supposed fan owned board.
Old 28th December 2019, 21.01:25   #43-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

I see a certain club board member has blocked a fan on Twitter for a fairly innocuous comment. Old habits die hard.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 28th December 2019, 21.04:12   #44-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbob View Post
i see a certain club board member has blocked a fan on twitter for a fairly innocuous comment. Old habits die hard.
posted via mobile theme
jm ?
Old 28th December 2019, 21.09:53   #45-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by René Higuita View Post
pete jones you are a disgrace. absolute scum. killing our football club. 'we're the right people for the job'. get out.
Hey mate stope this crap talk !!! Peter is a really nice fella with Wrexham FC in his blood. Calling him scum is way out of order so calm down or bog off .
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.11:51.