RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Chorley away (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115180-chorley-away.html)

Dai Pad 29th December 2019 21.33:37

Chorley away

Anyone know how many tickets sold to date? I usually look forward to the new year's day fixture, I'm dreading this one but I'll be there. Mrs thinks I'm mad!

Red Light 29th December 2019 23.01:54

Re: Chorley away

[QUOTE=Dai Pad;2331066]Anyone know how many tickets sold to date? I usually look forward to the new year's day fixture, I'm dreading this one but I'll be there. Mrs thinks I'm mad![/QUOTE]

It's a very strange one - though perhaps something we have just got accustomed to.

Ticket allocation approximately 1200 including some seating.

No updates - in fact no nothing.

Are there any tickets left ? are there people out there assuming they are all gone and not bothering ? why no sales update after the first selling phases ? it's like nobody is arse'd if the team has any support anymore.

Not been away all season but got tickets for this one - can't help feeling that I am wasting the first day of the year regardless of the result - for as long as I can remember going to the match on both boxing day and new years day has been the tradition.

Can't believe that it's a year now since we were at Salford in our masses full of expectation.

Superunknown 30th December 2019 07.10:49

Had only sold 400 of 1200 as of a few days ago. Be surprised if it's much more since then

harrye53 30th December 2019 08.23:39

[QUOTE=Superunknown;2331092]Had only sold 400 of 1200 as of a few days ago. Be surprised if it's much more since then[/QUOTE]

Have sold just over 400 up to date and go on general Sale today.

Inside Left 30th December 2019 09.01:49

Chorley have it down as an all ticket match yet they have a capacity of cica 4K and a usual attendance less than 2K. - Must be the attraction of hosting a big club ( as one of leading lights called us ). Grand old ground like going back to the 50's.
Those going -Enjoy your day

Taff9172 30th December 2019 09.15:54

According to the Lad's in the club shop Chorley upped our allocation to 1500 ( good knows why the way we are playing at the moment ) maybe just over 600 reds making the trip if we don't beat them again we are in the shite as they as god awful

Red Light 30th December 2019 09.40:41

They might be described as awful but when you look at the detailed league table - the most awful standout factor is our away form - it is truly dire and a mystery compared to our home form.

A slight improvement on away soil would see us escape the drop zone - but it has to get better and fast.

Chorley's home league form.
Won 3 v Torquay United, Dagenham & Redbridge, and Stockport County.

Recent home attendances

Saturday 28 December - 1,077 v Harrogate Town lost 0 - 2

Saturday 21 December - 1,054 v Dover Athletic drew 1 - 1

Saturday 30 November - 1,263 v Dagenham & R - won 1 - 0.

Saturday 23 November - 1,281 - 1,281 v Torquay United - won 1 - 0.

Highest league attendance was on Saturday 7 September v Stockport County - 2,693 - best result of the season - a 3 - 0 win.

So in conclusion there will be lots of space for all of us who want to go - being all ticket will act as a monitoring tool for them - perhaps providing an option to adjust catering and stewarding dependent on how many tickets we shift.

Chorley scoring charts (league)

Holroyd 6
Carver 4
Newby (Alex) 4
Massanka 3

aussiejackoinsaudi 30th December 2019 09.52:15

Think it was the last ground I played at before moving toAustralia in the late seventies. Lovely old ground.

pawn star 30th December 2019 09.57:17

Does anyone know what time the coaches leave from where and the cost as I cannot find any info on the club website?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.38:36.