Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 3rd January 2020, 10.00:31   #172-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Chorley (A) Reaction 0-2 win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin View Post
Rumours are an offer has come in for Pearson...maybe the offering team didn't want any further risk of injury?
Rumours also of a bust up with Darlington.
Old 3rd January 2020, 10.02:35   #173-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moynkeepthefaith View Post
Now it starts - typical you , we are having a reasonable debate about how to assess managers and you start to suggest stupidity which is where you normally go. My father always told me that insults suggest a weakening argument.
You could have said the same to Cardiffred re insults. Did your father tell you anything about double standards?
Old 3rd January 2020, 10.04:00   #174-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: The one that's not been sponsored

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixienormous View Post
Yep certainly. If we stay up, with a decent side around him and Hooper,they are the type of strikers we've been lacking for many years at this level. Can we keep hold of them both and build a team arounf them? Under fan ownership probably not.
If we can get rid of and then stop signing the absolute dross, wasting money on loanees, not having three keepers on the books and maybe even not bothering with the youngsters as clearly there is no desire to play them then I don't why we can't go 'all in' for the real quality that we need up top.

Don't get me wrong, every club wastes money, but we do seem to waste more than our fair share.
Old 3rd January 2020, 10.15:47   #175-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Rumours also of a bust up with Darlington.
Could see that being true but pulling him form a match minutes before hes due to start due to an offer coming in I can't see being true.
Old 3rd January 2020, 10.49:53   #176-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Cardiffred being in Capetown is no excuse for not being there

Seriously though come on guys on this thread stop bitching at eachother it gets you nowhere just agree to disagree Philsanalki calm down

For what it's worth Keates improving on Hughes wouldn't be hard as his appointment was always going to be a massive failure, but it don't suddenly make Keates into a good manager either, as pointed out by Phil he took us to our lowest position ever bottom of this league and their was no old new manager bounce, plus he has Lainton back no Dibble the Drop in goal.

Yes 4 out of 6 wins is a welcome improvement, but let's not crow yet see how we do away to the bigger teams.

Chesterfield brought an ex manager back and it didn't work, I also don't think Keates will either with his anti-football although he will keep us up.
Posted via mobile theme

Last edited by John Neals Dynasty; 3rd January 2020 at 10.57:46..
Old 3rd January 2020, 11.01:49   #177-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
If we can get rid of and then stop signing the absolute dross, wasting money on loanees, not having three keepers on the books and maybe even not bothering with the youngsters as clearly there is no desire to play them then I don't why we can't go 'all in' for the real quality that we need up top.

Don't get me wrong, every club wastes money, but we do seem to waste more than our fair share.
That's a mighty big ask of this club Sparky. I'm sure you won't be holding your breath..
Old 3rd January 2020, 11.02:26   #178-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post

Seriously though come on guys on this thread stop bitching at eachother it gets you nowhere just agree to disagree Philsanalki calm down

For what it's worth Keates improving on Hughes wouldn't be hard as his appointment was always going to be a massive failure, but it don't suddenly make Keates into a good manager either, as pointed out by Phil he took us to our lowest position ever bottom of this league and their was no old new manager bounce, plus he has Lainton back no Dibble the Drop in goal.

Yes 4 out of 6 wins is a welcome improvement, but let's not crow yet see how we do away to the bigger teams.

Chesterfield brought an ex manager back and it didn't work, I also don't think Keates will either with his anti-football although he will keep us up.
Posted via mobile theme
Perfectly calm JND. Happy new year to you.
Old 3rd January 2020, 11.06:25   #179-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Perfectly calm JND. Happy new year to you.

Same to you Phil "Happy New Year" don't change speak your mind the sheep don't like it but hey I always think only the truth hurts.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 3rd January 2020, 11.17:50   #180-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS

Quote:
It's been good to have an excuse!!

Quote:

Posted via mobile theme
I'm not saying Keates is a great manager but agree that he will keep us up. Lots of hard work still needed.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.40:37.