RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Keates straight down the tunnel (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115206-keates-straight-down-tunnel.html)

northwalian dragon 4th January 2020 16.01:52

Keates straight down the tunnel

Every time we lose he’s straight down the tunnel the shithouse

Does it every time

We’ve paid our money and he’s happy to walk off without a single bit of recognition to the fans

Absolutely passionless on the sidelines too, the only movement from him was writing on a piece of paper after the second goal went in. Hopefully he’s writing his letter of resignation

Readred 4th January 2020 16.08:00

Re: Keates straight down the tunnel

You’re surprised? He left a club who kept paying him when he was crocked as a player, despite his appalling attitude towards the end, to get his “boyhood” club relegated, then had the absolute audacity to come back to Wrexham, when this bunch of complete idiots gave him the job back!!!

Keates operates for Keates.

standman 4th January 2020 16.09:40

As big a two faced coward as those that employed him.

jacthelad 4th January 2020 16.11:37

I cant stand the man at all.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

mitchelltown 4th January 2020 16.11:39

Keates should go tonight. Under him it will be relegation, without him it just maybe not.

standman 4th January 2020 16.14:36

[QUOTE=mitchelltown;2332763]Keates should go tonight. Under him it will be relegation, without him it just maybe not.[/QUOTE]

But the untouchable tactician will remain, we’re going down.

René Higuita 4th January 2020 16.16:35

Andy davies can get lost aswell. I hate them both and the idiots who let them come back.

benwilliams 4th January 2020 16.18:03

I can understand why Keates keeps getting it in the neck and no doubt much of the criticism is deserved but surely this runs a lot deeper than him. What are these players playing at being so up and down and some seemingly devoid of any passion and effort? I'm sure Keates' biggest critic wouldn't suggest he was telling them not to give a f**k and this runs deeper than tactics or formations for me. What has gone on in that dressing room pre Keates returning?

Hometown Unicorn 4th January 2020 16.21:37

[QUOTE=René Higuita;2332778]Andy davies can get lost aswell. I hate them both and the idiots who let them come back.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's brewed into hate for me as well. I hate Spencer Harris and I hate Dean Keates.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.22:58.