RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Survival (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115209-survival.html)

sparky 4th January 2020 18.00:53

Re: Survival

[QUOTE=fezbob;2332924]What's the point in recruiting another manager when it's the same people who have failed time and time again making the appointment? It doesn't even begin to get to the heart of the problem.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. I'm all for getting rid of Keates and Co, but what's the point? These jokers would be on the blower to Carlos to try and save us. What a complete and utter mess, and it's all of our own making. Even the JCP couldn't argue with that, well ok, maybe they could...

Redted 4th January 2020 18.03:09

[QUOTE=shinton fox;2332906]I wasn’t at today’s game so can’t comment on the performance .

I first started watching Wrexham in 1967 and our current status as a team and club is one of the most worrying I can recall . I don’t like criticising managers or senior members of the trust as I have no doubt Dean is doing his very best whereas the board members give their time for no payment . It must be a thankless task

Irrespective of the the efforts of Dean and board members , the current position of the club is unacceptable and in my view we must pull together and do everything possible to prevent relegation to Conference North .

Dean’s appointment hasn’t worked out as planned and results have got worse since he took over . The Board must take urgent action and bring in an experienced manager and a few new players to make sure we stay in this league . In my view , it is pointless backing Dean and giving him more funds .

Dismissing Dean and bringing in new players might not be possible due to the clubs finances . If the board members agree that Dean needs to be replaced but they can’t afford compensation , I think they should issue a notice to all members and fans seeking assistance . If we don’t take radical action now I fear a worsening of the clubs financial affairs in Conference North and a major loss of supporters . That could result in the death of our beloved club and we must not let that happen[/QUOTE]

The club's been on the path to a slow death for the last few years. Seriously can't see us surviving a relegation dogfight and if we go down I think we'll struggle to survive.

NottsRed 4th January 2020 18.22:10

Im handing over a penny until Keates, Harris and there ilk are gone. After today i wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

subbuteorob 9th January 2020 10.07:58

In the poll I thought Wrexham would stay up (just). I'm not convinced now. Our run in is challenging to say the least. We should finish ahead of Ebbsfleet and Chorley. Dagenham are on a poor run as well BUT they have changed manager. We simply need to beat them at home. I see us finishing fourth from bottom and a possible reprieve if only three go down.

Why oh Why haven't we brought any players in. They need time to gel with their teammates. It is quite unforgivable. We must have the money or something is not quite right.

Willywill 9th January 2020 10.27:39

Any one brought in at this late stage must have to endure a couple of days in Dublin with the squad, to enable them to blend in and cross pollinate ideas.

subbuteorob 9th January 2020 12.00:40

[QUOTE=Willywill;2334279]Any one brought in at this late stage must have to endure a couple of days in Dublin with the squad, to enable them to blend in and [B]cross pollinate ideas[/B].[/QUOTE]

:crampe:

Back of the Kop 9th January 2020 13.29:13

[QUOTE=subbuteorob;2334277]In the poll I thought Wrexham would stay up (just). I'm not convinced now. Our run in is challenging to say the least. We should finish ahead of Ebbsfleet and Chorley. Dagenham are on a poor run as well BUT they have changed manager. We simply need to beat them at home. I see us finishing fourth from bottom and a possible reprieve if only three go down.

Why oh Why haven't we brought any players in. They need time to gel with their teammates. It is quite unforgivable. We must have the money or something is not quite right.[/QUOTE]

We have the money but we're saving it for a training ground for when we're in the WPL playing at Queensway in front of 400

cynprifathro 9th January 2020 13.49:05

Back of the Kop: Be careful what you wish for! With the current clowns at the helm, it could happen!!!

Back of the Kop 9th January 2020 13.54:05

[QUOTE=cynprifathro;2334386]Back of the Kop: Be careful what you wish for! With the current clowns at the helm, it could happen!!![/QUOTE]

I'll be honest , it was said with a certain irony but with some trepidation that this could be the end result

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.11:31.