RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   To the powers that be?? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115211-powers.html)

shankly 4th January 2020 17.36:53

To the powers that be??

For the sake of this club get some creativity into the midfield,I’m sick to the back teeth of watching the ball been continually hoofed up,I generally feel sorry for our strikers,the game today was crying out for ruthers and summer field from the start,we are clueless in every aspect of the game,I went to Chorley on Wednesday and the first half was awful,today superceeded that,I’ve never left a game with 15 mins to go until today,I couldn’t wait to get from there,so to the powers that be get it sorted and dam quick or we’re going to be playing the likes of Chorley and other teams of that ilk week in week out next year in conference north.

standman 4th January 2020 17.39:12

Re: To the powers that be??

[QUOTE=shankly;2332937]For the sake of this club get some creativity into the midfield,I’m sick to the back teeth of watching the ball been continually hoofed up,I generally feel sorry for our strikers,the game today was crying out for ruthers and summer field from the start,we are clueless in every aspect of the game,I went to Chorley on Wednesday and the first half was awful,today superceeded that,I’ve never left a game with 15 mins to go until today,I couldn’t wait to get from there,so to the powers that be get it sorted and dam quick or we’re going to be playing the likes of Chorley and other teams of that ilk week in week out next year in conference north.[/QUOTE]

Keates and Co wouldn’t know what to do with quality.

Wreck Sam 4th January 2020 17.40:43

[QUOTE=standman;2332939]Keates and Co wouldn’t know what to do with quality.[/QUOTE]

Word must be getting around by now that anyone coming here will be Darloised ?

willyheckerslike 4th January 2020 17.41:37

[QUOTE=shankly;2332937]For the sake of this club get some creativity into the midfield,I’m sick to the back teeth of watching the ball been continually hoofed up,I generally feel sorry for our strikers,the game today was crying out for ruthers and summer field from the start,we are clueless in every aspect of the game,I went to Chorley on Wednesday and the first half was awful,today superceeded that,I’ve never left a game with 15 mins to go until today,I couldn’t wait to get from there,so to the powers that be get it sorted and dam quick or we’re going to be playing the likes of Chorley and other teams of that ilk week in week out next year in conference north.[/QUOTE]

You are wasting your breath........

Back of the Kop 4th January 2020 17.45:05

[QUOTE=willyheckerslike;2332944]You are wasting your breath........[/QUOTE]

Everyone is wasting their breath and time on here including me

I'm only here out of morbid interest.

40 years a supporter going to 80% of home games until this season.Been once and I've now had enough and wont go until there is change at the top

John Neals Dynasty 4th January 2020 17.50:02

The WST have destroyed this club
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

marathonplny 4th January 2020 17.50:14

We need change throughout the club, from the top down.
With the money and support questions have to be asked about the overall running of ‘our’ club, as we are told it is

Many ask what’s going on, surely it’s time for the happy clappers to stop and think - before it’s too late

Time and games are running out.

Today’s performance was not that different from Chorley away - the win there masking how poor we really are

roy the rover 4th January 2020 17.50:25

Total crape like the management.

Ex Limassol Red 4th January 2020 18.18:36

I have never felt so low, angry or disconnected with my team than I did today.

42 years I’ve been watching us and that was a real low.p

Everyone could see at half time what the problem was, we’d dodged a bullet by not being behind, and only our “management team” couldn’t see what most fans could.

Terrible display of management, motivation, heart, desire, bottle you name it.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.09:47.