RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Serious Question Guys (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115214-serious-question-guys.html)

Windsor Mike 4th January 2020 19.44:42

Serious Question Guys

Just how bad do you think it has to get, before we see resignations, or do people think it will just be allowed to slowly collapse, with relegation or a narrow escape occurring

GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo 4th January 2020 19.48:24

Re: Serious Question Guys

it will always be someone else's fault, they are delusional. maybe if there was a financial cost to them as individuals they would walk but it is always some one else's money they are spending

Hightown Brymbo Red 4th January 2020 19.49:49

[QUOTE=Windsor Mike;2332996]Just how bad do you think it has to get, before we see resignations, or do people think it will just be allowed to slowly collapse, with relegation or a narrow escape occurring[/QUOTE]

The only way we will have board resignations will be if we protest and not attend matches
Hit the board in their pockets.. If that doesnt work then we vote them out next Summer..

rob_1072 4th January 2020 19.51:04

The board reminds me of the band on the titanic. Carrying on as normal as we sink.

spuderz123 4th January 2020 19.51:36

Whenever it suits them. They don't give a fvck about the position the club is in on the pitch

John Neals Dynasty 4th January 2020 19.51:37

We will have to be double relegated before they take the hint that they are clueless.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

LlayDragon 4th January 2020 19.53:01

[QUOTE=Windsor Mike;2332996]Just how bad do you think it has to get, before we see resignations, or do people think it will just be allowed to slowly collapse, with relegation or a narrow escape occurring[/QUOTE]

I'll go for option B.

mattw 4th January 2020 19.55:01

Not often I post anything remotely serious but pretty down today. My gut feeling WM is that if we go down there will be a rallying of the board that they are the people to steer us back as they know the club inside out. I also wouldn’t be surprised if someone came in to buy the trust out but leave a token member on the board for goodwill.

For real change the trust and club boards need clearly splitting and the trust board needs the hold the club board to real account. I now work as Sales Director for the company I’m with and with that comes absolute clear black and white expectations of the numbers me and my guys need to deliver along with the other kpi’s.

What struck me from the board q and a was they seemed to have boxed off their own areas of expertise but I just couldn’t see what the markers for success were for us stakeholders to judge them on. We appear to get a few grand project targets but nothing broken down or fed back to the membership.. which makes me really question do they hold each other to account on the club board?

There’s a lot of people on this message board, with much more knowledge in business than I’ve got, but I’m sure every single one would agree - a club of Wrexham’s size needs an independent, full accountable, professional, full time board.

Liverpool Red 4th January 2020 19.55:34

These people won’t leave voluntarily. Everyone except themselves can see the damage they are doing.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.12:44.