RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Man of the match. (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115217-man-match.html)

TWREX 5th January 2020 12.15:38

Man of the match.

I know after yesterday's debacle this is a little trivial. Who actually picked mom,Cara did try but mom really, did they watch the same match as the rest of us that without Young on the pitch we'd have been slaughtered. Hence why the ref had a few words with him, he was the only one doing anything.

Vorporix 5th January 2020 12.25:17

Re: Man of the match.

would have been Young or Lainton for me.

Carra ran a close third.

LlayDragon 5th January 2020 12.29:13

Carrington gave a competent performance, but Young was the MoM.

Screwe Alexander 5th January 2020 12.37:13

Once the boos had died down at the end of the game it was pretty quiet in the MRS while a few player applauded the fans until Young came over when he got a good ovation from the few who'd stayed that long. He was the only one who showed any grit yesterday and he was let down badly by his teammates.

dragonspark 5th January 2020 12.39:57

i thought the seagulls were the most entertaining aspect yesterday

Lets Av A Riot 5th January 2020 16.56:19

[QUOTE=TWREX;2333203]I know after yesterday's debacle this is a little trivial. Who actually picked mom,Cara did try but mom really, did they watch the same match as the rest of us that without Young on the pitch we'd have been slaughtered. Hence why the ref had a few words with him, he was the only one doing anything.[/QUOTE]

agreed 2 players and in my opinion only 2 players had a good game and shown effort.

Lainton and Young..... Young especially looked up for it and you can tell he wanted to win and pushed himself all game

Red Light 5th January 2020 18.49:20

[QUOTE=Lets Av A Riot;2333314]agreed 2 players and in my opinion only 2 players had a good game and shown effort.

Lainton and Young..... Young especially looked up for it and you can tell he wanted to win and pushed himself all game[/QUOTE]

Assume MOTM was selected by the sponsors - can only think they had been drinking too much !

Only one outfield player worthy and stood head and shoulders above all others for effort alone - Young. Never has a MOTM award been so clear cut.

Just goes to show some people can't recognize quality when it's put on a plate infront of them.

Cymro 5th January 2020 19.28:05

[QUOTE=Red Light;2333336]Assume MOTM was selected by the sponsors - can only think they had been drinking too much !

Only one outfield player worthy and stood head and shoulders above all others for effort alone - Young. Never has a MOTM award been so clear cut.

Just goes to show some people can't recognize quality when it's put on a plate infront of them.[/QUOTE]
Bit arrogant that. It's their opinion. I don't think it was nailed on for Young. Would have given it to Lainton meself.

TWREX 5th January 2020 19.32:16

[QUOTE=Red Light;2333336]Assume MOTM was selected by the sponsors - can only think they had been drinking too much !

Just goes to show some people can't recognize quality when it's put on a plate infront of them.[/QUOTE]

HAHA your last quote sounds like it could have been our very own footballing board, shit from sugar springs to mind!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.43:54.