Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 8th January 2020, 11.50:51   #31-0 (permalink)
User

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: "Real changes needed within the club" says Pearson

Quote:
Originally Posted by krux View Post
no good talking to the press mate, you need to get to a WST meeting a propose a resolution, and put yourself up for election.

Old 8th January 2020, 11.55:51   #32-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by krux View Post
no good talking to the press mate, you need to get to a WST meeting a propose a resolution, and put yourself up for election.
Cant beleive he thinks he's on a position to complain tbh.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 8th January 2020, 11.56:33   #33-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwalian dragon View Post
Seems to be aimed at Keates in my opinion

He wants real change, not just change, something real

The only change weíve had this season is Yozzer for Keates so surely heís talking about that change as not being good enough? He wants real change as in a decent manager in?
Think there is a high degree of reading what you want into it based on that interpretation! I imagine Pearson has a degree of loyalty to Keates who signed him in the first place. And doesnít the article go on to allude to Keates having the opportunity to change the squad in the summer? I can dig out the sentence if needed.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 8th January 2020, 11.57:23   #34-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
I've just read it again and I'm sure he isn't talking about Keates, if he was why would he say this:

"Then the real changes that are needed - not just playing-wise but changes within the football club - can hopefully happen and the gaffer will have that opportunity to do it properly in the summer."

I think he's referring to Darlington here. Something has gone on, without doubt.
Hadnít seen this before my last post but this is my interpretation too. What hold does Darlo have that makes him unsackable?
Posted via mobile theme
Old 8th January 2020, 11.58:39   #35-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Personally I think Pearson wants the club sold, like we all do.
Old 8th January 2020, 11.59:25   #36-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
I've just read it again and I'm sure he isn't talking about Keates, if he was why would he say this:

"Then the real changes that are needed - not just playing-wise but changes within the football club - can hopefully happen and the gaffer will have that opportunity to do it properly in the summer."

I think he's referring to Darlington here. Something has gone on, without doubt.
That account is saying Gaffer was used careful so Pearson remains professional.

Although I'd say he's that accounts source.
Old 8th January 2020, 12.01:32   #37-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Quote:

Same here. Either darlington or the set up as a whole. Sounds like hes supoorting keates and imo sounds like keates isnt in control which i think most of us think anyway.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 8th January 2020, 12.04:51   #38-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacthelad View Post
Same here. Either darlington or the set up as a whole. Sounds like hes supoorting keates and imo sounds like keates isnt in control which i think most of us think anyway.
Posted via mobile theme
This is my take, ultimately if we are to fairly judge Keates and the players we need to remove the obstacles to them succeeding. This for me makes the board issues even more pressing, as well as Darlingtonís position. Things donít get this bad this quickly without serious structural defects.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 8th January 2020, 12.08:01   #39-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by benwilliams View Post
This is my take, ultimately if we are to fairly judge Keates and the players we need to remove the obstacles to them succeeding. This for me makes the board issues even more pressing, as well as Darlingtonís position. Things donít get this bad this quickly without serious structural defects.
Posted via mobile theme
So what are we thinking that Keates and the players want to play / set up one way and Darlington is over ruling them?

I can't see how that can be happening with Darlington only here one day a week. Its got to be the coaching staff as a whole that is the issue that the players are unhappy with.
Old 8th January 2020, 12.12:23   #40-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: pg

In all this mess only 1 person remains thatís from mills going to Keates returning ... DARLINGTON...

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.00:26.