Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 8th January 2020, 12.47:45   #28-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: "Real changes needed within the club" says Pearson

If not tomorrow then certainly by the next game! #wafc board have listened to the players who feel a change is needed if they are going to survive the drop! Make sure to follow for all the latest breaking news from the North East and North Wales!!!
Following on from yesterday’s tweets about Keates leaving
@wrexham_afc
the captain has called for change!! Very subtle in his choice of words!! The players want Keates gone before the next game

We broke the news yesterday that the players want Dean Keates out of the club!! Today captain Shaun Pearson has called for “REAL CHANGE”!! Very subtle in his wording but the players are trying to force the boards hand who want Keates to stay!! #wrexhamafc

From that Nescouting twitter account

Something in it I'd say... I bet I can guess which players been telling the person behind the account.

Last edited by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo; 8th January 2020 at 12.50:26..
Old 8th January 2020, 12.48:28   #29-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

no good talking to the press mate, you need to get to a WST meeting a propose a resolution, and put yourself up for election.
Old 8th January 2020, 12.50:08   #30-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

I've just read it again and I'm sure he isn't talking about Keates, if he was why would he say this:

"Then the real changes that are needed - not just playing-wise but changes within the football club - can hopefully happen and the gaffer will have that opportunity to do it properly in the summer."

I think he's referring to Darlington here. Something has gone on, without doubt.
Old 8th January 2020, 12.50:51   #31-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by krux View Post
no good talking to the press mate, you need to get to a WST meeting a propose a resolution, and put yourself up for election.

Old 8th January 2020, 12.55:51   #32-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by krux View Post
Cant beleive he thinks he's on a position to complain tbh.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 8th January 2020, 12.56:33   #33-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwalian dragon View Post
Seems to be aimed at Keates in my opinion

He wants real change, not just change, something real

The only change we’ve had this season is Yozzer for Keates so surely he’s talking about that change as not being good enough? He wants real change as in a decent manager in?
Think there is a high degree of reading what you want into it based on that interpretation! I imagine Pearson has a degree of loyalty to Keates who signed him in the first place. And doesn’t the article go on to allude to Keates having the opportunity to change the squad in the summer? I can dig out the sentence if needed.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 8th January 2020, 12.57:23   #34-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
I've just read it again and I'm sure he isn't talking about Keates, if he was why would he say this:

"Then the real changes that are needed - not just playing-wise but changes within the football club - can hopefully happen and the gaffer will have that opportunity to do it properly in the summer."

I think he's referring to Darlington here. Something has gone on, without doubt.
Hadn’t seen this before my last post but this is my interpretation too. What hold does Darlo have that makes him unsackable?
Posted via mobile theme
Old 8th January 2020, 12.58:39   #35-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Personally I think Pearson wants the club sold, like we all do.
Old 8th January 2020, 12.59:25   #36-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post

That account is saying Gaffer was used careful so Pearson remains professional.

Although I'd say he's that accounts source.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.53:56.