Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11th January 2020, 21.56:54   #11-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Back of the Kop's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Friendly Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed View Post
Who would we have played in this friendly? Which other clubs have a free weekend. Did they play friendlies?

Genuine questions.
Oh come on Dean.You could have at least trained to prove to the poor flipers who pay your wages that you actually give a toss.

Just get out of our club
Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2020, 21.59:20   #12-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Vambo's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Friendly Today

We've hardly played reserve teams in the minor competitions so we can have a friendly for the first team.
Use it to have another snipe at anyone or everyone, but don't pretend a friendly was ever an option.
__________________
comin' to the rescue
Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2020, 22.00:42   #13-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Back of the Kop's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Friendly Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vambo View Post
We've hardly played reserve teams in the minor competitions so we can have a friendly for the first team.
Use it to have another snipe at anyone or everyone, but don't pretend a friendly was ever an option.
Was training an option ?
Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2020, 22.01:09   #14-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
EnglishRed's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Friendly Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back of the Kop View Post
Oh come on Dean.You could have at least trained to prove to the poor flipers who pay your wages that you actually give a toss.

Just get out of our club
So we aren't allowed to question stuff? Just get all angry about stuff without thinking about it?

I didn't once support the clubs decision, I was just asking a question. I'm surprised and disappointed they didn't train tbh.
Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2020, 22.05:13   #15-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Back of the Kop's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Friendly Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed View Post
So we aren't allowed to question stuff? Just get all angry about stuff without thinking about it?

I didn't once support the clubs decision, I was just asking a question. I'm surprised and disappointed they didn't train tbh.
If you aren't getting angry you should be.

We are facing relegation into oblivion and the players are getting free time off.That makes me bloody angry
Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2020, 22.09:42   #16-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Vambo's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Friendly Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back of the Kop View Post
Was training an option ?
It's always an option, they could train 24 hours a day for all I know.
The manager might not be popular at the moment, but he knows more about training schedules than me, you, and probably every other poster on here.
__________________
comin' to the rescue
Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2020, 22.10:39   #17-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
EnglishRed's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Friendly Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back of the Kop View Post
If you aren't getting angry you should be.

We are facing relegation into oblivion and the players are getting free time off.That makes me bloody angry
Be angry by all means. We are having a horrific season and things seem rotten behind the scenes. But doesn't mean you can't ask questions. People are saying that the fact we didn't play a friendly shows how badly run the club is. I was just wondering if other clubs played friendlies. If the players were really given a free weekend with no training then I'd like to know why, I'd have thought it would be an ideal opportunity to work on stuff on the training ground personally, so if we really didn't train then why is surely a question that needs asking.

It just does my head in when people starting shouting the odds about things they don't understand. So I personally just want to know more information before I start hammering the keyboard. That's just me.
Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2020, 22.14:06   #18-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Back of the Kop's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Friendly Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vambo View Post
It's always an option, they could train 24 hours a day for all I know.
The manager might not be popular at the moment, but he knows more about training schedules than me, you, and probably every other poster on here.
Can you see nothing wrong ?

No training on a day we should have been playing is fliping annoying

No training yesterday which is a normal working day is fliping unbelievable in our position

Please don't talk nonsense about training 24 hours a day.24 minutes a day would be a start.
Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2020, 22.18:19   #19-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Back of the Kop's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Friendly Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed View Post
Be angry by all means. We are having a horrific season and things seem rotten behind the scenes. But doesn't mean you can't ask questions. People are saying that the fact we didn't play a friendly shows how badly run the club is. I was just wondering if other clubs played friendlies. If the players were really given a free weekend with no training then I'd like to know why, I'd have thought it would be an ideal opportunity to work on stuff on the training ground personally, so if we really didn't train then why is surely a question that needs asking.

It just does my head in when people starting shouting the odds about things they don't understand. So I personally just want to know more information before I start hammering the keyboard. That's just me.
Too much thinking and not enough doing.

How much evidence do you need that we are underprepared ?

We've been out fought and out battled by part timers for years
Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2020, 22.19:34   #20-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Vambo's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Friendly Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back of the Kop View Post
Can you see nothing wrong ?

No training on a day we should have been playing is fliping annoying

No training yesterday which is a normal working day is fliping unbelievable in our position

Please don't talk nonsense about training 24 hours a day.24 minutes a day would be a start.
Maybe you should volunteer to help out and organise the training schedule for them.
__________________
comin' to the rescue
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.15:45.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12