Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13th January 2020, 19.04:46   #64-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Hays Travel Stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Friendly Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Ten minutes non stop laughing at your reply.. Sorry I will explain to you again this is an Internet forum just like Facebook apparently where people can air their opinions, those opinions just like you recent election have no bearing on what is happening at the club.

So my opinion on Keates is not going to get him sacked just like all the other anti- Keates, board, fan ownership isn't going to make any difference.

There being more of us than those sharing your opinions makes no difference other than I think the majority are of the same view as me, they obviously love the once proud club as much as me and hurt the same as me seeing the state it is in, unlike you we care about the club than some little clique of club killers.

You are one of those who obviously have a close association with those on the boards unless you love it in non league.

I repeat to let it sink in opinions for or against Keates his coaches, your boards on here won't change anything, it's simply that opinions.
Posted via mobile theme
It's not our fault you will struggle to justify the appointments of Hughes and Keates and how by appointing themselves to both boards they are creating an unpleasaht clique and alienating the majority of the fanbase.
Old 13th January 2020, 19.10:28   #65-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Edwards View Post
It's not our fault you will struggle to justify the appointments of Hughes and Keates and how by appointing themselves to both boards they are creating an unpleasaht clique and alienating the majority of the fanbase.
Are you sure there isn't an RP anti board clique that seeks to bully those with different opinions?
Old 13th January 2020, 19.14:37   #66-0 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Ten minutes non stop laughing at your reply.. Sorry I will explain to you again this is an Internet forum just like Facebook apparently where people can air their opinions, those opinions just like the recent election had no effect on the result, it has no bearing on what is happening at the club.

So my opinion on Keates is not going to get him sacked just like all the other anti- Keates, board, fan ownership isn't going to make any difference.

There being more of us than those sharing your opinions makes no difference other than I think the majority are of the same view as me, they obviously love the once proud club as much as me and hurt the same as me seeing the state it is in, unlike you we care more about the club than some little clique of club killers who are just as bad as Moss only killing it slower.

You are one of those who obviously have a close association with those on the boards unless you love it in non league.

I repeat to let it sink in opinions for or against Keates his coaches, your boards on here won't change anything, it's simply that opinions.
Posted via mobile theme
My other agenda is to challenge fans like you who claim to love the club but not only don't attend games, but actually encourage others not to attend games.

Just my opinion, it is after all a discussion forum.

Last edited by KingBuxton_Forever red; 15th January 2020 at 09.13:07..
Old 13th January 2020, 19.17:57   #67-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Quote:
The childish back and forth knob stuff
Posted via mobile theme
Ah
Old 13th January 2020, 19.21:18   #68-0 (permalink)
Legend

Award for poster who has used word 'nob' the most in Red Passion history goes to Vambo. Spencer has a tie available for wearing whilst picking up the award.
Old 13th January 2020, 19.26:18   #69-0 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Award for poster who has used word 'nob' the most in Red Passion history goes to Vambo. Spencer has a tie available for wearing whilst picking up the award.
Quite happy with the record, never mind the tie, if you drive the board out can I keep my seat before you kill the club.
Old 13th January 2020, 19.29:37   #70-0 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vambo View Post
Are you sure there isn't an RP anti board clique that seeks to bully those with different opinions?
Bullying is when fans are heckled for challenging the Board in AGMs-fans only hand over their money, not in the business model to have own ideas.
Old 13th January 2020, 19.38:02   #71-0 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Bullying is when fans are heckled for challenging the Board in AGMs-fans only hand over their money, not in the business model to have own ideas.
I think you are trying to say, bullying is also....

I get the being shouted down at an agm bit, but the money bit, and the business model bit just sound like a disjointed rant.
Old 13th January 2020, 20.07:25   #72-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffysheepsupporter View Post
I am absolutely with you on this . It is pointless going on about replacing everything without a feasible alternative. All these on here who keep going on about sack this that and the other show me nothing to think their way of running the club is any better than what we have now .
I think for an absolute minimum of what the majority of fans on here would do is:

Not have brought back Dean Keates, thus uniting the fan base around a new manager with a lot of the season still to play for, instead of alienating infuriating and turning some of the most loyal fans we have away from the club. It's not like Keates has achieved anything to warrant taking that much of a liberty with our fan base

Be open to accountability. Face the facts that you've made a mess of it, not blame it on injuries, bad luck and the transfer window like John Mills did. Treating the fan base with such disrespect as the board have done is one of the reasons the majority is now anti-fan-ownership. We are not stupid. Everyone could see the Bryan Hughes appointment falling flat on its arse. Everyone could see giving Graham "I don't want the job" Barrow the job was bizzare. The majority could see the writing on the wall for Keates too. It is the boards decisions that have lead us to this mess and their attitudes towards addressing their mistakes has dug the grave for fan ownership.

Another absolute minimum is following the instructions of the membership. There is still no second platform, there is still no one shadowing their roles.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.30:28.