Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14th January 2020, 10.34:04   #82-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vambo View Post
If you'd just said you were 111 and couldn't afford away games then you'd be part of the majority, but you go on to say you don't want to watch us when we're losing. That's just being a fair weather supporter.

Where did I say I don't want to watch us when we're losing? I've missed one home match through illness that's not a fairweather supporter if I was I wouldn't go to home games and I wouldn't be posting my thoughts of how your mates in 12 yrs have established us as an average to declining non league club, my not having gone away this season is down mainly to money we ain't all rich pensioners, I went to many last season and went regular away at one time, so don't come the big I am Rambo Vambo, I have not accused you of not being a supporter perhaps you also have more time (no life) to go to every game as well as money..some of us have other important things to do weekends.
Posted via mobile theme

Last edited by John Neals Dynasty; 14th January 2020 at 10.35:26..
Old 14th January 2020, 10.39:53   #83-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite

Default Re: Friendly Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffysheepsupporter View Post
Those who want to change things are not into doing it by shadowing .More of a new broom sweeps clean approach methinks. And they are not coming forward with any viable alternative so lets reform from within if needed.
If you want change, you don't necessarily need to have a viable alternative ready and waiting.
We have been through this more times than I recall.
If Board members resign, the alleged shadow members will take their place(s) until the next run of elections.
Its called continuity.
The world won't end if Spencer or others suddenly decide they have had enough.
If, like some doom mongers on here have been saying, the whole board resigns en masse I sincerely doubt we will be kicked out of the league (especially at this point in the season) but likely given until the League meeting in June to prove we have a stable board and can move ahead and fulfil a season. people will step forwards to steady the ship in the short term.

You are right though in saying we need to reform from within. That's why as many of us need to become WST members before the end of February to give enough voters to not re-elect those Board members that are up for election and to instigate change at the Board level.

But all this can be done without a 'viable alternative'. Hell, the 'viable alternative' is changing the board....
Old 14th January 2020, 10.53:31   #84-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo View Post
But you didn't attend a game, were out in Azerbaijan. Who knows which game you were at hhen Wrexham and Wales played the same day.

#topknob, sorry, #topred.
I never said I was and I don't make excuses for not attending.
Old 14th January 2020, 10.59:15   #85-0 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Where did I say I don't want to watch us when we're losing? I've missed one home match through illness that's not a fairweather supporter if I was I wouldn't go to home games and I wouldn't be posting my thoughts of how your mates in 12 yrs have established us as an average to declining non league club, my not having gone away this season is down mainly to money we ain't all rich pensioners, I went to many last season and went regular away at one time, so don't come the big I am Rambo Vambo, I have not accused you of not being a supporter perhaps you also have more time (no life) to go to every game as well as money..some of us have other important things to do weekends.
Posted via mobile theme
I'm sure every one has more important things to do at one time or another, but your list of excuses is embarrassing.

Why don't you volunteer to help the club now you're retired rather than constantly snipe from the warmth of your armchair.
Old 14th January 2020, 11.02:53   #86-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Give it up JND. There's no good can come of talking to the boards chief rent boy.
Old 14th January 2020, 11.06:58   #87-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Quote:
I'm sure every one has more important things to do at one time or another, but your list of excuses is embarrassing.

Why don't you volunteer to help the club now you're retired rather than constantly snipe from the warmth of your armchair.
The only sniper on here is you Rambo. Yes volunteer to help the club with a nearly 50 mile round trip everytime lol that would do my bank balance good.

Have you thought of volunteering to help your mates? You spend a lot of time on here sniping at everyone you disagree with which is far more than you agree with.

Come on Top Red get down there volunteer to clean the toilets you're good at throwing shit around.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 14th January 2020, 11.24:04   #88-0 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
The only sniper on here is you Rambo. Yes volunteer to help the club with a nearly 50 mile round trip everytime lol that would do my bank balance good.

Have you thought of volunteering to help your mates? You spend a lot of time on here sniping at everyone you disagree with which is far more than you agree with.

Come on Top Red get down there volunteer to clean the toilets you're good at throwing shit around.
Posted via mobile theme
You could use your bus pass, but you'd rather stay at home.

Just another excuse from a bitter old man.
Old 14th January 2020, 11.26:54   #89-0 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:

Posted via mobile theme
Incidentally,

I have a friend who's job includes cleaning the toilets, they don't moan, they are not bitter, and they regularly do a 500 mile round trip to support their team.
Old 14th January 2020, 12.04:53   #90-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Quote:
You could use your bus pass, but you'd rather stay at home.

Just another excuse from a bitter old man.
Shows how you lack any form of intelligence Rambo if I lived in Flintshire I could use a bus pass but outside the locality they only work in the county you live in.

I'm far from bitter I will leave bitterness to you as that's one quality you certainly have.

Still awaiting your excuse for not volunteering to help your top reds mates at the circus, or are you Spencers personal assistant 😂
Posted via mobile theme

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.13:20.