RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Friendly Today (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115246-friendly-today.html)

gazaw 11th January 2020 19.50:45

Friendly Today

Does anyone know if DK arranged a friendly for today? or have they all been given a weekend off. We should have got a couple of players (midfielders) signed during the week and got them playing with the team today against half decent opposition. Don't suppose we need to show any urgency in doing buisness after all we are out of the relegation positions!!!!!! I really do wonder about the mentality around our football club, the word Pantomime springs to mind.

Foxy 11th January 2020 19.57:13

Re: Friendly Today

[QUOTE=gazaw;2334948]Does anyone know if DK arranged a friendly for today? or have they all been given a weekend off. We should have got a couple of players (midfielders) signed during the week and got them playing with the team today against half decent opposition. Don't suppose we need to show any urgency in doing buisness after all we are out of the relegation positions!!!!!! I really do wonder about the mentality around our football club, the word Pantomime springs to mind.[/QUOTE]

I would be amazed if they used these two weeks to professionally prepare. Apart from the men’s tie policy everything else about the club is half hearted and slapdash.

John Neals Dynasty 11th January 2020 20.14:06

[QUOTE=gazaw;2334948]Does anyone know if DK arranged a friendly for today? or have they all been given a weekend off. We should have got a couple of players (midfielders) signed during the week and got them playing with the team today against half decent opposition. Don't suppose we need to show any urgency in doing buisness after all we are out of the relegation positions!!!!!! I really do wonder about the mentality around our football club, the word Pantomime springs to mind.[/QUOTE]

A bit more like a black comedy than a Panto.

Yes a normal run football club would of arranged a friendly, and a normal run football club would have fielded a strong side in the last round of the Trophy.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Huffy 11th January 2020 20.15:01

There was me thinking that someone had found RP more friendly than usual :jester:

jonesfach 11th January 2020 20.33:12

And someone gets injured? Be hell to play

John Neals Dynasty 11th January 2020 21.40:05

[QUOTE=jonesfach;2334959]And someone gets injured? Be hell to play[/QUOTE]

Someone can get injured moving their furniture, the poor little pampered ones.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Back of the Kop 11th January 2020 21.41:17

Not just a weekend off, a long weekend off.

Well they deserve it don't they.

Absolutely incredible. They should be working twice as hard to get us out of the mess they've got us in.

We are notoriously worse after an extended break so .......let's give them exactly that.

No wonder we're going down

Back of the Kop 11th January 2020 21.41:48

[QUOTE=jonesfach;2334959]And someone gets injured? Be hell to play[/QUOTE]

Lol

Rob Edwards 11th January 2020 21.49:00

[QUOTE=Back of the Kop;2334962]Lol[/QUOTE]

Picture of James Jennings on Instagram this morning walking the dogs-they are not training today.
At the end of the day we get relegated,keates gets sacked but still gets pay off.
Not like Keates is Welsh or even local,just a job to him unfortunately for us.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.35:48.