RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Civic Leadership Group (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115252-civic-leadership-group.html)

Inside Left 13th January 2020 09.07:28

Civic Leadership Group

I note that Wrexham Council have produced a document which will go before the Executive Committee tomorrow aiming at improving the town of Wrexham.
It is an eight point plan and it would seem The Wrexham Football club have been very much involved in its development.

The club is one of a number of organisations who have representatives on what is describes as a 'Civic Leadership Group' (of 13 individuals). The Club is represented by Chairman Spencer Harris.

Others within the group include such 'high profile' individuals as Wrexham Councils CEO. Cambria Colleges CEO. The Vice Principle of Glyndwr, BETSI, etc etc the list goes on.

It will be interesting to see how the group influence the development of the town and of course Wrexham AFC.

PS --- There is an article about this on Wrexham.com via a link which shows the report going to the Exec Board ( If you like that kind of thing.)

LL11 2AH 13th January 2020 09.50:35

Re: Civic Leadership Group

Chairman Spencer Harris?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Vorporix 13th January 2020 10.13:19

[QUOTE=Inside Left;2335191]I note that Wrexham Council have produced a document which will go before the Executive Committee tomorrow aiming at improving the town of Wrexham.
It is an eight point plan and it would seem The Wrexham Football club have been very much involved in its development.

The club is one of a number of organisations who have representatives on what is describes as a 'Civic Leadership Group' (of 13 individuals). The Club is represented by Chairman Spencer Harris.

Others within the group include such 'high profile' individuals as Wrexham Councils CEO. Cambria Colleges CEO. The Vice Principle of Glyndwr, BETSI, etc etc the list goes on.

It will be interesting to see how the group [B]influence the development of the town and of course Wrexham AFC[/B].

PS --- There is an article about this on Wrexham.com via a link which shows the report going to the Exec Board ( If you like that kind of thing.)[/QUOTE]

Little money so little influence or development.

Hope I'm proven wrong.

draigwrecsam 13th January 2020 10.30:53

[quote=LL11 2AH;2335197]Chairman Spencer Harris?
[SIZE=1][I]Posted via mobile theme[/I][/SIZE][/quote]

As if he doesn't have enough on his plate. I wonder how many hours a week he spends on his day job!!

Wrexham's Patrick Bateman 13th January 2020 10.36:22

[QUOTE=draigwrecsam;2335206]As if he doesn't have enough on his plate. I wonder how many hours a week he spends on his day job!![/QUOTE]

Where does he work now? Dublin, Manchester, I don't think it's Wrexham.
Must have 30 hours in a day

3pmsaturday 13th January 2020 10.42:46

Spencer works tirelessly for the club its an amazing effort and I am so grateful,. Get some relevant modern football advice in and that will compliment his skill set and hard graft.

people who give him a hard time really are beyond the pale.

techender 13th January 2020 10.51:35

If we were a civic centre or part of a community out reach program I would say the board were doing a great job.

But we aren't.

We're a football club (or are supposed to be), yet that bit always seems to get lost in every other initiative this board get themselves immersed in.

There is the very real possibility this club will drop into the obscurity of NLN and avoiding that should be the ONLY focus of everyone.

Even developing the kop is secondary right now as I doubt the extra seats will be needed at the level we are heading for.

Phils-an-alki 13th January 2020 10.52:15

[QUOTE=3pmsaturday;2335211]Spencer works tirelessly for the club its an amazing effort and I am so grateful,. Get some relevant modern football advice in and that will compliment his skill set and hard graft.

people who give him a hard time really are beyond the pale.[/QUOTE]

Cheque's in the post? Nearly vomited reading this arse kissing.

Working tirelessly doesn't mean you get a free pass and are above criticism. That's just bollocks.

chef1 13th January 2020 11.01:19

soencer works tirelessly so alls well . Get ur head out of his arse realise him and the other clowns are killing us . We’re going down with no effort put in on the pitch to stay up and zero idea off it how to save us. Hughes decision comical keates lazy appointment.davies coming bk pathetic all these signed off by your hero .

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.42:55.