RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Players refusing to leave? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115256-players-refusing-leave.html)

Rob 14th January 2020 08.49:29

Players refusing to leave?

[url]https://www.leaderlive.co.uk/sport/18158356.wrexham-afc-manager-dean-keates-urges-favour-players-leave-racecourse-get-chance/[/url] Rich Williams with the info as usual.

[I]"if they are not playing here, they have to go and play but one or two have turned them down"
[/I]

Are we paying dross too much, so it is more lucrative to sit doing nothing here, rather than get less doing their apparent job/passion playing football? :toff:

rob_1072 14th January 2020 08.52:13

Re: Players refusing to leave?

Not read the article but the quotes you put seems to suggest other teams had turned the player down?

Haruki 14th January 2020 08.56:54

Keates just laying the groundwork on another excuse as to why he wont bring quality in this window

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 14th January 2020 09.05:37

NE Scouting
@NeScouting
·
10 Jan
I will admit when wrong!! Keates staying but players still don’t want him!! Agents hear everything and everyone talks in football!! No agent wants players going into a toxic club!! Signings were promised by #wrexhamafc but no one managed to be convinced to come in!! Fans worried

Players and Keates not getting on at all!! 16 games left of the season can’t keep carrying on like it is!! Players need a manager they can play for!! Fans should be very worried about the toxic atmosphere in the changing rooms!! Source is a current #wafc player #wxmafc #wrexhamfc

Might be a better source than thought.

Phils-an-alki 14th January 2020 09.09:36

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2335448]NE Scouting
@NeScouting
·
10 Jan
I will admit when wrong!! Keates staying but players still don’t want him!! Agents hear everything and everyone talks in football!! No agent wants players going into a toxic club!! Signings were promised by #wrexhamafc but no one managed to be convinced to come in!! Fans worried

Players and Keates not getting on at all!! 16 games left of the season can’t keep carrying on like it is!! Players need a manager they can play for!! Fans should be very worried about the toxic atmosphere in the changing rooms!! Source is a current #wafc player #wxmafc #wrexhamfc

Might be a better source than thought.[/QUOTE]

I'll bet its Pearson who is leaking all this. Has to be.

Board fiddling with fingers in their ears while Rome burns.

waxcrayon 14th January 2020 09.18:09

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2335448]NE Scouting
@NeScouting
·
10 Jan

Might be a better source than thought.[/QUOTE]

Yes let's believe a fake twitter account

Iesty 14th January 2020 09.35:27

[QUOTE=rob_1072;2335440]Not read the article but the quotes you put seems to suggest other teams had turned the player down?[/QUOTE]

Clubs have been in touch regarding other players who don't have a future at The Racecourse but they are reluctant to move on

KingBuxton_Forever red 14th January 2020 09.46:14

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2335450]I'll bet its Pearson who is leaking all this. Has to be.

Board fiddling with fingers in their ears while Rome burns.[/QUOTE]

I'll bet its some melt making stuff up as they go along.

jimmy1989 14th January 2020 09.50:36

We've got board members and a coach (use the term loosely) who are refusing to leave too, I think that's the bigger issue!

This does stink of keates making more excuses for another failure in the January transfer window
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.32:36.