RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Q&A Update (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115260-q-update.html)

Ruabon Red 14th January 2020 13.00:37

Q&A Update

The other thread started by NorthWalian Dragon is locked. Given the number of questions that remained unanswered originally, I make no apologies for opening another.

Just curious, but just wondering whether perhaps those that were not answered publicly have instead been directly and privately responded to by the Board?

Ooh aah Paskin 14th January 2020 13.10:28

Re: Q&A Update

Good one. :)

But, all joking aside, I doubt they would answer any of the questions posed by NWD, publicly or privately.

Phils-an-alki 14th January 2020 13.12:39

[QUOTE=Ruabon Red;2335550]The other thread started by NorthWalian Dragon is locked. Given the number of questions that remained unanswered originally, I make no apologies for opening another.

Just curious,[B] but just wondering whether perhaps those that were not answered publicly have instead been directly and privately responded to by the Board[/B]?[/QUOTE]

The joke thread is in Offtopic mate.

Cartman 14th January 2020 13.20:58

Hahaha.

Virtually none of my questions were answered and didn't get so much as an acknowledgement in response.

Another fantastic bridge burning exercise from our illustrious board.

northwalian dragon 14th January 2020 13.28:36

Still none answered, to be fair Mark Williams emailed me about it and confirmed a few things:

Carl Hogan submitted each and every question to the board. They were divided up and sent to each board member to answer. The difficult questions that were avoided were at the choice of the board members themselves.

It was stated that "We believe it will be more expedient to talk it through rather than a Board member spending their spare time responding to detail questions." Which makes no sense to me at all.

I replied saying I'd happily attend on the condition that the meeting be recorded by myself and that fans that have asked questions through me also be allowed to attend. It's only fair that the whole fanbase is addressed with the answers and that we have confirmation of what was stated so that nothing can be misinterpreted. I haven't received an email back as of yet

Ruabon Red 14th January 2020 16.31:58

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2335567]Still none answered, to be fair Mark Williams emailed me about it and confirmed a few things:

Carl Hogan submitted each and every question to the board. They were divided up and sent to each board member to answer. The difficult questions that were avoided were at the choice of the board members themselves.

It was stated that "We believe it will be more expedient to talk it through rather than a Board member spending their spare time responding to detail questions." Which makes no sense to me at all.

I replied saying I'd happily attend on the condition that the meeting be recorded by myself and that fans that have asked questions through me also be allowed to attend. It's only fair that the whole fanbase is addressed with the answers and that we have confirmation of what was stated so that nothing can be misinterpreted. I haven't received an email back as of yet[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update nwd; I thought it worthy of a follow up and glad to hear you've taken the trouble to do so.

Inside Left 14th January 2020 20.48:23

I think the process has yet to be completed.

standman 14th January 2020 21.03:18

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2335567]Still none answered, to be fair Mark Williams emailed me about it and confirmed a few things:

I replied saying I'd happily attend on the condition that the meeting be recorded by myself and that fans that have asked questions through me also be allowed to attend. It's only fair that the whole fanbase is addressed with the answers and that we have confirmation of what was stated so that nothing can be misinterpreted. I haven't received an email back as of yet[/QUOTE]

Shame you never put a deadline to reply by, they love a deadline.

andy buckley 14th January 2020 21.21:38

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;

Could you not just have attended and had the independent secretary take minutes which could then be released via the club website and red passion?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.59:32.