Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14th January 2020, 13.04:04   #1-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Mold road
Twitter: @

Default The silence is deafening

The club continues to fall apart around us, no new players, rumours of unrest between current players and manager, coaching staff etc... lack of effort in training as well as on match days. Fan base fighting amongst each other, falling attendances etc etc...

Yet the board members remain anonymous, nobody prepared to come out and speak up about the farce that's been created unless its in front of the couple of hundred nodding dogs they still have onside in the cent every 6 months. They have well and truly battened down the hatches of the boardroom door and hidden well behind it. Spineless tossers desperate to hang on to power as long as possible.

Even ex players are now becoming more agitated about how the club is being run into the ground and the disrespect they have for the fans.

Before long its going to be too late save what many now think is inevitable yet as my thread states absolutely nothing seems to be getting done about any of it ! #fansownedclubmyarse
Old 14th January 2020, 13.07:13   #2-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: none given

Default Re: The silence is deafening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenttoanderlechtin76 View Post
The club continues to fall apart around us, no new players, rumours of unrest between current players and manager, coaching staff etc... lack of effort in training as well as on match days. Fan base fighting amongst each other, falling attendances etc etc...

Yet the board members remain anonymous, nobody prepared to come out and speak up about the farce that's been created unless its in front of the couple of hundred nodding dogs they still have onside in the cent every 6 months. They have well and truly battened down the hatches of the boardroom door and hidden well behind it. Spineless tossers desperate to hang on to power as long as possible.

Even ex players are now becoming more agitated about how the club is being run into the ground and the disrespect they have for the fans.

Before long its going to be too late save what many now think is inevitable yet as my thread states absolutely nothing seems to be getting done about any of it ! #fansownedclubmyarse
I have seen the ex players’ comments on Facebook . Very worrying, though I am sending that club killer ownership is coming to an end now - it’s always darkest before dawn.
Old 14th January 2020, 13.08:37   #3-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
I have seen the ex players’ comments on Facebook . Very worrying, though I am sending that club killer ownership is coming to an end now - it’s always darkest before dawn.
Whats been said by ex players?
Old 14th January 2020, 13.19:29   #4-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: UPPER YALE STAND TOWN END

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenttoanderlechtin76 View Post

You keep harping on and on about these things but what are YOU personally going to do ( other than harping on)
Old 14th January 2020, 13.30:11   #5-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Mold road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffysheepsupporter View Post
You keep harping on and on about these things but what are YOU personally going to do ( other than harping on)
Voice the opinion im entitled to until something does get done ! didn't say I was the answer and I don't harp on as you say on here as much as some.
Old 14th January 2020, 13.31:44   #6-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post

Not on Facebook what are these ex players saying and who are they Foxy?
Posted via mobile theme
Old 14th January 2020, 13.41:26   #7-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Posted via mobile theme
If its the same thing its Gary Bennett asking about the hall of fame legends pictures and where they are as they are not on display apparently. Shows how classless Pete and his cronies are.

With all due respect I think there are far more pressing issues to address like; the failing WST dictatorship and their lies, the loss of thousands of fans from home games, an incompetent failing manager, an incompetent failing coaching team, lack of signings, Fylde's two games in hand one of which is tonight that could put us back in the relegation zone.
Old 14th January 2020, 13.49:12   #8-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite

Danny Williams was in the leader too saying that things don't seem right at the club, and changes are needed.
Old 14th January 2020, 14.35:45   #9-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Posted via mobile theme
It started with an issue about displays in Bamfords (former players) but seems to be moving onto more general areas. Gary Bennet and Ashcroft. Bennett is “sick to death” of the lladwr clwb / club killers and talks about “too many egos” .
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 02.06:45.