RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Benno Unhappy (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115262-benno-unhappy.html)

Sir Crispin Lane 14th January 2020 17.06:51

Benno Unhappy

Gary Bennett just posted :

I am sick to death of the them and us attitude at Wrexham FC to many people with egos ,it's our football club ,things need to change quickly as we are going nowhere fast ...

Seems to be quite a few ex Reds commenting publicly about their dissatisfaction of late

-luke 14th January 2020 17.12:43

Re: Benno Unhappy

[QUOTE=Sir Crispin Lane;2335630]Gary Bennett just posted :

I am sick to death of the them and us attitude at Wrexham FC to many people with egos ,it's our football club ,things need to change quickly as we are going nowhere fast ...

Seems to be quite a few ex Reds commenting publicly about their dissatisfaction of late[/QUOTE]

I think until a present player does some whistle blowing, these types of comment by benno (I love his willingness to comment personally, shows a bit of passion) will be disregarded at best and villified at worst by the clappers.

KingBuxton_Forever red 14th January 2020 17.18:56

I bet when a few of these players leave they will spill the beans and really put the cat amongst the pigeons.

As for Gary Bennett, how angry can one man be for being asked to wear a tie? :jester:

Huffy 14th January 2020 17.21:15

[QUOTE=KingBuxton_Forever red;2335640]I bet when a few of these players leave they will spill the beans and really put the cat amongst the pigeons.

As for Gary Bennett, how angry can one man be for being asked to wear a tie? :jester:[/QUOTE]

You win the internet for a day Bux :D

dixienormous 14th January 2020 17.25:24

Just do the right thing for the club and eave ffs

Answer Release 14th January 2020 17.41:54

[QUOTE=-luke;2335636]I think until a present player does some whistle blowing, these types of comment by benno (I love his willingness to comment personally, shows a bit of passion) will be disregarded at best and villified at worst by the clappers.[/QUOTE]

Current players don’t need to leave to do some whistle blowing, a few are fairly open over the current shambles.

Two formers players, one with the club at the time made it perfectly clear that all is not well.

But still, the board ignore the majority.

Ex Limassol Red 14th January 2020 17.52:53

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2335646]Just do the right thing for the club and eave ffs[/QUOTE]

That’s just gutter talk

John Neals Dynasty 14th January 2020 17.57:07

So what is the answer how do we get rid of the Peaky Blinders?

An EGM won't happen so do we March on Kellogs with coffins with Wrexham AFC RIP on them? Through the town centre etc?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

BloodRed 14th January 2020 18.07:35

[QUOTE=Ex Limassol Red;2335663]That’s just gutter talk[/QUOTE]

Don’t say that he’ll hit the roof!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.51:57.