RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Dan Jarvis - Signed (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115274-dan-jarvis-signed.html)

pricey 17th January 2020 16.58:43

Re: Dan Jarvis - Signed

Glad to see us signing some young talent, rather than past it jourmeymen. Good luck Dan.

JonoWafc 17th January 2020 16.58:59

Stoke fans can’t believe he was sold. Has got on the bench a few times in the championship. Really good singing on paper.

northwalian dragon 17th January 2020 16.59:41

Big big gamble signing a kid that hasn’t played a professional game in his life

Seems a bit odd that Stoke we’re willing to let him go if he’s got talent? Unless we’ve paid for him

18 month is also a risk if we go down

moynkeepthefaith 17th January 2020 17.03:08

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2336705]Everything you read about what the fans of their associate clubs suggest they won’t be helping Young out, that said I don’t know why I get worked up with these shite signings as I won’t be there to watch....[/QUOTE]

Not what I read and as you say you won’t be there. Personally I’m looking forward to seeing at least Jarvis.

dagg 17th January 2020 17.06:46

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2336678]Attacking midfielder. So he'll probably play right back[/QUOTE]

No, he's a goalkeeper

Neal 17th January 2020 17.07:11

think the two moves are certainly positive - I have to laugh at comments at 'these young lads' playing in a big league.
looking back Joey / Micky Thomas / Graham Whittle were 17 years old on their debuts, and did pretty well - so at 21 these guys are veterans.
Excited to see how they turn out after higher league club experience.

FieldtownRed 17th January 2020 17.17:36

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2336710]Big big gamble signing a kid that hasn’t played a professional game in his life

Seems a bit odd that Stoke we’re willing to let him go if he’s got talent? Unless we’ve paid for him

18 month is also a risk if we go down[/QUOTE]

That’s the bit I’m struggling to understand. If Rooster thinks the world of him why has he sent him off to the conference?

Huffy 17th January 2020 17.21:52

[QUOTE=moynkeepthefaith;2336712]Not what I read and as you say you won’t be there. Personally I’m looking forward to seeing at least Jarvis.[/QUOTE]

No , but he will always be there with the sarcasm , so dont worry !! :)

Good luck Dan and welcome to the Madhoose:guitarist:

NottsRed 17th January 2020 17.24:40

[QUOTE=Neal;2336714]think the two moves are certainly positive - I have to laugh at comments at 'these young lads' playing in a big league.
looking back Joey / Micky Thomas / Graham Whittle were 17 years old on their debuts, and did pretty well - so at 21 these guys are veterans.
Excited to see how they turn out after higher league club experience.[/QUOTE]

Neal we've just got in two attacking midfielders whos preferred position is behind the front two. Do you honestly think Bobby grant will be on the bench or out of the squad tomorrow? I doubt we will see either of these two starting for at least a month.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.22:25.