RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   No pep (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115285-no-pep.html)

ewloered 18th January 2020 22.40:55

No pep

= 3 points

northwalian dragon 19th January 2020 00.00:24

Re: No pep

As much as I want Darlington out of the club I don't think its as simple as that

spuderz123 19th January 2020 00.22:49

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2337288]As much as I want Darlington out of the club I don't think its as simple as that[/QUOTE]

Worth giving it a go though.

Leave Darlo Ancelotti in America

davewilli 19th January 2020 07.50:59

[QUOTE=ewloered;2337284]= 3 points[/QUOTE]

I think the difference between the last 2 results was down to the team DK picked and their application, after all it's down to them once they cross that line.

Aldershot despite their league position were far brighter and positive than Woking, but again we didn't impose ourselves on them, whilst we were organised and seemed to have a plan to create chances yesterday.

Quay Red 19th January 2020 08.15:39

Keates for all his faults decides the tactics even when Darlo is here.
He got it right this time but there's no guarantee that it will be right next Saturday.
The big difference yesterday was Dan Jarvis, a decent midfielder who could carry the ball, beat a player, make a forward run, pass and score. He was a breath of fresh air and lifted the team.

Apathetic 19th January 2020 08.21:31

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2337312]Keates for all his faults decides the tactics even when Darlo is here.
He got it right this time but there's no guarantee that it will be right next Saturday.
The big difference yesterday was Dan Jarvis, a decent midfielder who could carry the ball, beat a player, make a forward run, pass and score. He was a breath of fresh air and lifted the team.[/QUOTE]

However, the ball was played on the grass a lot more than usual yesterday. Both myself and my son commented as we are used to seeing the ball being hoofed aimlessly. There was some good passing to feet yesterday for the first time in ages. Not sure why or how long it will last, but it was more productive and good to see.

Prodigal Dragon 19th January 2020 08.33:14

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2337312]Keates for all his faults decides the tactics even when Darlo is here.
The big difference yesterday was Dan Jarvis, a decent midfielder who could carry the ball, beat a player, make a forward run, pass and score. He was a breath of fresh air and lifted the team.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree. DK-D also looks decent, if a bit rusty.

Prodigal Dragon 19th January 2020 08.34:46

[QUOTE=Apathetic;2337313]However, the ball was played on the grass a lot more than usual yesterday. Both myself and my son commented as we are used to seeing the ball being hoofed aimlessly. There was some good passing to feet yesterday for the first time in ages. Not sure why or how long it will last, but it was more productive and good to see.[/QUOTE]

More of this the better. But Pearson’s distribution from the back was mostly wayward hoofs. Hopefully he can improve with game time.

TWREX 19th January 2020 08.40:29

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2337288]As much as I want Darlington out of the club I don't think its as simple as that[/QUOTE]

We have been told darliola's responsibilities are amongst lots of other things TACTICS. He's been away for a week I rest my case get rid now.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.16:37.