RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   The good feeling back at Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115292-good-feeling-back-wrexham.html)

harrypothead 19th January 2020 12.41:04

The good feeling back at Wrexham

Nice to see so many positive comments on here after yesterday's game and performance. However, the lads need to follow that performance on for the next few games. Isnt it funny how the introduction of Jarvis and the absence of Grant makes the players perform. Pearson played like youd expect him to yesterday, which is also good news.

This win doesnt paper over the cracks. Let's get behind the team and keates until the end of the season and hope the board do the right thing and step aside or put the club up for sale so we arnt in this situation next season.

I would say we are a good 3 years away from building a promotion winning side because of what has happened this season. We made a step forward last season and 2 steps back this season.

Well done to everyone for yesterday, but I would also like to remind you all that we have had better performances this season under hughes, but the players need to do somthing they have not managed to due since last season and get a run of wins together.

Come on the town, let's stay up and then sort out the mess the club is in from top to bottom during pre season.

the sleeping giant dies 19th January 2020 15.00:04

Re: The good feeling back at Wrexham

If you think the board will step aside you are deluded if we stay up this season nothing will change for next season more crap cheap signings and then relegation they just won t listen or learn

Wenttoanderlechtin76 19th January 2020 15.21:03

We need to be careful this isn't our Boston moment again. If we stay up and nothing changes then next season will be no different. Agree with OP though positivity is long long overdue at this club.

Hometown Unicorn 19th January 2020 15.26:48

Yesterday, we looked better than almost every side I've seen us come up against. Improvements can still be made but we didn't look like a side who are in our position. I hope we can kick on from this now and make the much needed changes behind the scenes at summer.

chef1 19th January 2020 15.28:19

No way is this board going anywhere egos won’t allow it

mattw 19th January 2020 15.31:54

[QUOTE=chef1;2337410]No way is this board going anywhere egos won’t allow it[/QUOTE]

If you were a real Chef you’d say “No way is this cheese board going anywhere, scotch eggs won’t allow it”

Back of the Kop 19th January 2020 16.00:02

[QUOTE=the sleeping giant dies;2337405]If you think the board will step aside you are deluded if we stay up this season nothing will change for next season more crap cheap signings and then relegation they just won t listen or learn[/QUOTE]

This is my worry. Those changes should have happened last summer after the Barrow fiasco but we're even more desperate for change this summer should we be lucky enough to stay up

northwalian dragon 19th January 2020 18.11:59

[QUOTE=Back of the Kop;2337420]This is my worry. Those changes should have happened last summer after the Barrow fiasco but we're even more desperate for change this summer should we be lucky enough to stay up[/QUOTE]

Even after the summer the changes should have happened when Hughes left. The club cannot go on being this divided. It's beyond breaking point and nothing that is done on the pitch will change it

Wrexham's Patrick Bateman 19th January 2020 18.21:23

One win, suddenly there's a golden sunrise ahead.
We may yet survive in the Conference. But we ain't going far, under this amateurish set up.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.22:06.