Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21st January 2020, 07.26:48   #1-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: yale stand
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default The Future

i am sure there will be those who will shoot me down for this, but given the circumstances of the last few years and also given the majority of comments in rp, it is clear many are not entirely happy with the way our club has been run
and how those in charge have placed a forcefield around them and seems like they are reluctant to seek outside investment that the club is crying out for.
While i accept there have been improvements lately i personally see a mediocre non league future for the club in its current control system.
I know there are individuals who have sent letters to people like Steve Morgan and even the Sultan of Brunei for example, concerning the plight of Wrexham fc,as much as i would love either to become involved at the club in reality it looks unlikely however, i was talking to an associate of mine, a long time well known Wrexham supporter who suggested something which at first i did not take too seriously but after time this idea has grown on me, he suggested Wrexham fans club together and place some form of article or even advertisement in a facility that is frequented by wealthy investors, something like "The Times", clearly as supporters we could not say the club is up for sale but we could try and impress prospective investors with the potential of our run down club, the more i think of this the more i like it
Old 21st January 2020, 08.03:24   #2-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Vorporix's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonspark View Post
i am sure there will be those who will shoot me down for this, but given the circumstances of the last few years and also given the majority of comments in rp, it is clear many are not entirely happy with the way our club has been run
and how those in charge have placed a forcefield around them and seems like they are reluctant to seek outside investment that the club is crying out for.
While i accept there have been improvements lately i personally see a mediocre non league future for the club in its current control system.
I know there are individuals who have sent letters to people like Steve Morgan and even the Sultan of Brunei for example, concerning the plight of Wrexham fc,as much as i would love either to become involved at the club in reality it looks unlikely however, i was talking to an associate of mine, a long time well known Wrexham supporter who suggested something which at first i did not take too seriously but after time this idea has grown on me, he suggested Wrexham fans club together and place some form of article or even advertisement in a facility that is frequented by wealthy investors, something like "The Times", clearly as supporters we could not say the club is up for sale but we could try and impress prospective investors with the potential of our run down club, the more i think of this the more i like it
With the Dragon being such a powerful symbol in China - perhaps the China Daily or China Economic Daily would be a better option?
Old 21st January 2020, 08.24:40   #3-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand
Real Name: Bill E. Badass
Twitter: @





Default Re: The Future

Thankfully some 'out of the box' positive suggestions - well done DS and V.

The fans, and they alone, saved our Club from a miserable death - it seems they will have to do it all over again.
COYR
Old 21st January 2020, 09.10:49   #4-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit
 
louisleftboot's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Cold Road Stand
Real Name:





Default Re: The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorporix View Post
With the Dragon being such a powerful symbol in China - perhaps the China Daily or China Economic Daily would be a better option?
Can't let even more commies take control of our club!
__________________
Quote:
Also, recently at games Wrex has ignored children and stood talking with a 'couldn't care less attitude
Old 21st January 2020, 09.16:02   #5-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Vorporix's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisleftboot View Post
Can't let even more commies take control of our club!
Commies with loads of wonga mate.............
Old 21st January 2020, 09.20:28   #6-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: yale stand
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: The Future

wouldnt bother me where the investment came from as long as it was legit, just want my football club back
Old 21st January 2020, 10.11:32   #7-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Back of the Kop's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: The Future

A great 'outside the box' idea. Something highlighting the history and potential of this club.

I suggest Atticus Finch writes it
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.15:00.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12