RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   gobby brant.. (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115325-gobby-brant.html)

davewilli 25th January 2020 20.31:32

Re: gobby brant..

[QUOTE=Tom wafc;2339042]Pretty sure he wouldn't have been talking about Grant considering Ricketts left the week after Grant joined.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't it Ricketts who set the deal up. It certainly was reported on here that we secured a player from Fleetwood a while before the deal was done

andy buckley 25th January 2020 20.33:58

[QUOTE=Spurstowred;2339038]His contract expires 30th June...I’m counting the days[/QUOTE]

What year though??

Tom wafc 25th January 2020 20.34:05

[QUOTE=davewilli;2339044]Wasn't it Ricketts who set the deal up. It certainly was reported on here that we secured a player from Fleetwood a while before the deal was done[/QUOTE]

Yeah but can't see Grant being a disruption from day 1. No doubt he has been this season.

davewilli 25th January 2020 20.51:11

[QUOTE=Tom wafc;2339047]Yeah but can't see Grant being a disruption from day 1. No doubt he has been this season.[/QUOTE]

How do we know he has been disruptive? Mixr reported today that he had trained as normal. He was poor v Aldershot and has paid the price by being dropped that's football. He will either respond to that or want to move on, but before then you could understand some of his frustrations as we leaked goals for fun.

Outertowner 25th January 2020 21.14:45

Maybe Grant is seen as disruptive because he’s standing up to Darlingtons regime?
I’d rather Darlington gone than grant.

billybersham 25th January 2020 21.16:10

[QUOTE=davewilli;2339057]How do we know he has been disruptive? Mixr reported today that he had trained as normal. He was poor v Aldershot and has paid the price by being dropped that's football. He will either respond to that or want to move on, but before then you could understand some of his frustrations as we leaked goals for fun.[/QUOTE]

If you spend 5 minutes with Grant you will see what type of person he is,a managers nightmare.

gazwxm 25th January 2020 21.50:30

[QUOTE=Outertowner;2339066]Maybe Grant is seen as disruptive because he’s standing up to Darlingtons regime?
I’d rather Darlington gone than grant.[/QUOTE]

maybe you are talking bollocks because you don’t like Darlington? Just a theory?

Outertowner 25th January 2020 22.08:57

[QUOTE=gazwxm;2339087]maybe you are talking bollocks because you don’t like Darlington? Just a theory?[/QUOTE]

Half of this forum is bollocks. No one really knows anything and it’s all speculation. So I’ll take an educated guess, we’ve been wank since darlingtons been here, maybe it’s a coincidence or maybe it’s not. I don’t trust the board and I think they’re keeping their mate in a job at the expense of Wrexham FC.

gazwxm 25th January 2020 22.35:38

[QUOTE=Outertowner;2339096]Half of this forum is bollocks. No one really knows anything and it’s all speculation. So I’ll take an educated guess, we’ve been wank since darlingtons been here, maybe it’s a coincidence or maybe it’s not. I don’t trust the board and I think they’re keeping their mate in a job at the expense of Wrexham FC.[/QUOTE]

more than half of this forum is bollocks to be fair! I think it is a coincidence, we win a couple of games and Darlington is barely mentioned, as soon as we lose it’s his fault! Keates is definitely his own man, he decides what’s happening at this football club, Darlo is just a member of staff.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.10:35.