RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Lol (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115329-lol.html)

redfronner 27th January 2020 15.09:00

Re: Lol

What a club we are. 5 pages of nothing

Lets Av A Riot 27th January 2020 17.31:18

[QUOTE=Jaded;2339320]You've posted four times since the game yesterday. You haven't congratulated the team on a good performance. You haven't said anything positive about ANY player. And you've said you don't think we'll make the playoffs as we've had a "crap season" in your words.

Do you really want to be calling people moaners?![/QUOTE]

and neither will you find me slating the team , squad or calling for the players management or boards heads...

you will also rarely find me being negative...

as for play offs... i personally dont think we will make the play offs.. but in that same post i presume your "PART" quoting.. you will also see me saying if we put a good run of games together then anything is possible and we can dare to dream.. (basically saying we have a small chance)

The negativity im refering to (but you already know this , but are being pedantic) are the repeat posters whom constantly moan , complain , pointing fingers of blame , being over dramatic etc etc... :)

Jaded 27th January 2020 18.07:45

[QUOTE=Lets Av A Riot;2339552]and neither will you find me slating the team , squad or calling for the players management or boards heads...

you will also rarely find me being negative...

as for play offs... i personally dont think we will make the play offs.. but in that same post i presume your "PART" quoting.. you will also see me saying if we put a good run of games together then anything is possible and we can dare to dream.. (basically saying we have a small chance)

The negativity im refering to (but you already know this , but are being pedantic) are the repeat posters whom constantly moan , complain , pointing fingers of blame , being over dramatic etc etc... :)[/QUOTE]

It just seems really weird to constantly post about fans and barely ever mention the team or players, though? I mean, you can obviously support the club however you want, but why not try congratulating the team occasionally? You might find you like being positive!

mattw 27th January 2020 18.19:55

[QUOTE=forever_red;2339128]Everyone must be fuming that we won tonight.

Hahahahahahahahaahahah we won.

Can’t wait for Rob to ban this threat like North Korea.

We won! Be happy people. All Spenser Harris fault[/QUOTE]

Are you Chriswxm or whatever his name was?

KT12 Exile 27th January 2020 18.55:06

[QUOTE=mattw;2339559]Are you Chriswxm or whatever his name was?[/QUOTE]

I reckon paddockGraham or whatever he's called managed to create an extra account after years of trying and this thread is the result.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

KT12 Exile 27th January 2020 18.57:43

Also enjoying the suggestion that posters on here will feel like they've been proved wrong after a 2-0 win against Harrogate lifts us to 16th in the national league
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Redpensioner 27th January 2020 19.30:47

Why cant people talk English. Get to the point.

This is a football forum, not a psychological thought process.

draigwrecsam 27th January 2020 19.59:16

[quote=KT12 Exile;2339564]Also enjoying the suggestion that posters on here will feel like they've been proved wrong after a 2-0 win against Harrogate lifts us to 16th in the national league
[SIZE=1][I]Posted via mobile theme[/I][/SIZE][/quote]

We will fall to 17th tomorrow night unless the Eastleigh/Aldershot game is postponed.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.31:48.