RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Harrogate V Wrexham Highlights (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115331-harrogate-v-wrexham-highlights.html)

dixienormous 27th January 2020 14.21:41

Re: Harrogate V Wrexham Highlights

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2339513]I’m happy to put up with him and his laziness because he has quality and will produce things like that. He’s worth persevering with.[/QUOTE]

Yes, pure natural ability in front of goal and if we can convince him to stay with us next season add another of similar quality it'd be ideal.

Prodigal Dragon 27th January 2020 14.30:11

Keates' aim should be to start with the 3 newcomers. Would need to rejig the formation to 4-4-2 but having 2 powerful midfielders able to run at defenders makes all the difference.

The light at the end of the tunnel may not be a Virgin Express after all!;)

KingBuxton_Forever red 27th January 2020 14.32:52

With Hooper, none of us know his state of mind. Has he settled here now, or is he simply putting himself in the window. I think we will know soon enough.

How long is his contract?

EnglishRed 27th January 2020 14.34:26

[QUOTE=KingBuxton_Forever red;2339534]With Hooper, none of us know his state of mind. Has he settled here now, or is he simply putting himself in the window. I think we will know soon enough.

How long is his contract?[/QUOTE]

Hooper is just here till the end of the season I think.

don1 27th January 2020 14.41:38

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2339487]As long as Ruthers runs around a lot then nothing else matters. Its all about hard work and racking up the miles.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a huge fan of him myself, but from where I was stood on saturday he seemed to be pretty effective.

Harrogate know how to play their pitch, and rely on playing the ball quickly. Ruthers did a good job (as did all the midfield) of pressurising the opponents.

Phils-an-alki 27th January 2020 14.42:04

[QUOTE=KingBuxton_Forever red;2339534]With Hooper, none of us know his state of mind. Has he settled here now, or is he simply putting himself in the window. I think we will know soon enough.

How long is his contract?[/QUOTE]

Like every other striker that's played here under Pep I'd imagine he's doing his best not to get ruined by the Darlington 'philosophy'.

Red Light 27th January 2020 14.45:06

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2339536]Hooper is just here till the end of the season I think.[/QUOTE]

Correct - he signed on a one year contract.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.37:05.