RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wrexham Supporters Federation (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115346-wrexham-supporters-federation.html)

WrexhamO 29th January 2020 11.31:15

Re: Wrexham Supporters Federation

The group's I know that attend are
DSA
Shropshire Reds
Kings Mills Reds
Mold Reds
Buckley Reds,

There are more.

Last time we mainly talked about the Hall Of Fame and discussed funding new frames between the groups.
The club or WST can put ideas/requests for the WSF to help fund and our various groups can take that back and discuss.

In truth I've missed way to many to be able to fully brief you on the work done over a year.

Wink Martindale 29th January 2020 12.54:10

[QUOTE=WrexhamO;2339850]The group's I know that attend are
DSA
Shropshire Reds
Kings Mills Reds
Mold Reds
Buckley Reds,

There are more.

Last time we mainly talked about the Hall Of Fame and discussed funding new frames between the groups.
The club or WST can put ideas/requests for the WSF to help fund and our various groups can take that back and discuss.

In truth I've missed way to many to be able to fully brief you on the work done over a year.[/QUOTE]

I remember paying £10 to join the wetherspoons reds a few seasons back. Are they still going?

Woody 29th January 2020 12.59:50

I’m president of club de rojos españoles, its only me, will be having a strategy house on Friday night, cans of estrella, crisps etc #utst

Phils-an-alki 29th January 2020 13.31:05

I've heard there's a WST Pyjama club. Or 'Clwb pyjama' as Spencer likes to call it.

They hold pyjama parties above the lager club and tell their stories of the fight against Hamilton and discuss how to hide a wet bed from your parents. They hold weird rituals on 'our spiritual home' in the dead of night. Spencer's latest strategy document is their latest passage of scripture and is now regarded as sacrosanct.

fluffysheepsupporter 29th January 2020 14.25:32

[QUOTE=Wink Martindale;2339857]I remember paying £10 to join the wetherspoons reds a few seasons back. Are they still going?[/QUOTE]

It was your round just after you paid and left for the Lager Club.

draigwrecsam 29th January 2020 15.04:00

For all the banter, we should remember that the Supporters Groups raise a nice chunk of money for the club.

Wrexy 29th January 2020 15.09:35

If this was on a matchday the Llinton Reds would probably attend.

We're a small but passionate bunch of Wrexham fans based in the South Cambridgeshire football hotbed of Linton but including Wrexham fans from over the borders into Essex and Suffolk.

Wirral Red 29th January 2020 15.10:59

[QUOTE=subbuteorob;2339847]Also Wirral[/QUOTE]

I tried to start a Wirral Reds group a few years ago (make that many years ago) , had a bit in the prorgamme but there was no response at the time.

Huffy 29th January 2020 15.37:01

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2339863]I've heard there's a WST Pyjama club. Or 'Clwb pyjama' as Spencer likes to call it.

They hold pyjama parties above the lager club and tell their stories of the fight against Hamilton and discuss how to hide a wet bed from your parents. They hold weird rituals on 'our spiritual home' in the dead of night. Spencer's latest strategy document is their latest passage of scripture and is now regarded as sacrosanct.[/QUOTE]

You peering though the window in your onesie?:)

Made me laugh fair play

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.50:56.