Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 4th February 2020, 12.23:54   #28-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Allegations against John Mills

He has been found guilty by the RP kangaroo court. Case closed
Old 4th February 2020, 12.34:25   #29-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Mold road

Probably more worried about how they were going to hold on to power more than sorting any allegations etc....
Old 4th February 2020, 13.53:05   #30-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: mold road stand

Surely the people who have been allegedly wronged will now step forward and produce the evidence to substantiate the claims made? Otherwise it will show what a total waste of time some people make of this forum. Hot air or substance let's see what happens in the real world.
Old 4th February 2020, 14.08:11   #31-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Jackoisback View Post
Surely the people who have been allegedly wronged will now step forward and produce the evidence to substantiate the claims made? Otherwise it will show what a total waste of time some people make of this forum. Hot air or substance let's see what happens in the real world.
Are you accusing people of lying?
Old 4th February 2020, 14.13:54   #32-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Are you accusing people of lying?
No not at all but i am saying that people with grievances should put forward the required evidence which should be simple enough. If they do and nothing happens then it is not acceptable. If they don't then it speaks for itself.

Don't you agree?
Old 4th February 2020, 14.20:34   #33-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustas Nads View Post
The title of the thread says it all (allegations) the reply from Pete posted at the start all though not clear in the way its worded indicates the same. Regardless of peoples issues with the board or members of it, you cant investigate something without evidence. Whoever this has allegedly happened to needs to produce it. Otherwise anyone can accuse someone of something. In the real world if you were accused of doing or saying something HR couldn't progress if its 1 word against another's why would it be different with WST?

This
Old 4th February 2020, 14.26:03   #34-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Jackoisback View Post
No not at all but i am saying that people with grievances should put forward the required evidence which should be simple enough. If they do and nothing happens then it is not acceptable. If they don't then it speaks for itself.

Don't you agree?
No. How can you have evidence when all this is done (allegedly) using a fake account or someone else's name online?

Twitter accounts have been created, as have Facebook accounts and then used to slander people, DSA, WAFC1926, former board members and Bagger Vance to name a few. What evidence do you expect people to produce exactly? Those accounts are now deleted and were anonymous.

This wasn't done by someone who didn't know how to cover their tracks, this was done by someone who knows how to hide their real identity. They slipped up by making references to things said in a meeting which narrowed it down considerably. As only a handful of people were present.

The emails sent to my employer at the time were done using the fake Neil Cooke name. Even if I still had them its no use now, I have since left there and the emails will be long gone, it was at least 3/4 years ago. At the time I did not even consider it would be anyone on the club board, I had no idea who it was. I just thought it was a deranged fan who disagreed with something I had posted and went all bunny boiler on me.
It was only fairly recently that I was told by many people (most I don't even know and most are not connected to each other) who the likely culprit was.

If I had evidence I would be going straight to the police, I regret now not doing so at the time.

Whoever it is who is behind this is a massive coward and hasn't even got the guts to put his or her name behind their abuse.

Last edited by Phils-an-alki; 4th February 2020 at 14.31:05..
Old 4th February 2020, 14.27:11   #35-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
This
And in this country we are innocent until proven guilty.

I suppose that is what I was trying to say earlier. Lets see what happens now.
Old 4th February 2020, 14.38:37   #36-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Just imagine it wasn't John Mills doing all that.

That would mean someone on the board, a club employee or someone very very close to them was responsible.
And that person is sitting back whilst Mr Mills is getting pelters.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.44:23.