RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Allegations against John Mills (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115376-allegations-against-john-mills.html)

LL11 2AH 3rd February 2020 19.02:22

Allegations against John Mills

I have received the below reply to my email from WST Chairman Pete Jones.

Hello Rob,

Sorry for the delay in replying, but I have put your allegations to John, who vehemently denies them, apart from an exchange of opinion on twitter with 'Fezbob', which John acknowledged and accepted at our meeting in front of the membership in October.

The full board met last night, without John being present, and discussed the allegations that you mentioned. However, the Board viewed that the accusations being made on the Red Passion web site are currently without any evidence for the Board to act any further at this time.

However, if any of these allegations are to be made, they should be by the person(s) who have suffered, and must provide any specific detail that they have for the investigation to progress any further.

Many thanks for your concerns,

Peter Jones (Chair, WST)
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

louisleftboot 3rd February 2020 19.23:36

Re: Allegations against John Mills

Right chaps, get your evidence together!

northwalian dragon 3rd February 2020 19.34:48

What exactly did the investigation entail?

Did the board speak to the fans on the fans chat page that have accused him of misconduct? Have the board contacted anyone on here that has accused John Mills of misconduct?

If they haven't done that I can only assume the investigation went as following:

"Did you do it John?"

"No"

"Ok"

A full independent investigation is needed due to how many people from such a diverse background have come forward

Rob Edwards 3rd February 2020 19.42:39

Bit convenient that Mr Mills was not present.
Surely now the people who allegedly have had issues in the workplace need to present their evidence now.There will never be a better time to do so.

benwilliams 3rd February 2020 19.48:24

I have no time for Mills or the board but this isnt an unusual response in any walk of life - provide actual evidence or what are they supposed to do with it? I hope anyone who does have evidence will share it.

willyheckerslike 3rd February 2020 19.52:47

He won't go willingly...he'll hang on like a barnacle on the hull of an old clipper....he has no shame and the other nodding dogs don't have the gonads to ship him out🤨

Rob 3rd February 2020 21.00:58

[QUOTE=LL11 2AH;2341346]I have received the below reply to my email from WST Chairman Pete Jones.

Hello Rob,

Sorry for the delay in replying, but I have put your allegations to John, who vehemently denies them, apart from an exchange of opinion on twitter with 'Fezbob', which John acknowledged and accepted at our meeting in front of the membership in October.

The full board met last night, without John being present, and discussed the allegations that you mentioned. However, the Board viewed that the accusations being made on the Red Passion web site are currently without any evidence for the Board to act any further at this time.

However, if any of these allegations are to be made, they should be by the person(s) who have suffered, and must provide any specific detail that they have for the investigation to progress any further.

Many thanks for your concerns,

Peter Jones (Chair, WST)
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

To classify this as "accusations being made on the Red Passion web site" is a disappointing classification.

There was a recent vast cut and paste from Facebook (and other social media) where allegations have been posted in public first.

Accusations made on Facebook by named people who have their faces and names by the allegations would be more accurate for that tranche, let alone stuff on twitter etc.

Handily the majority of those posting on Facebook have their real names, profile pics etc on there so if there is any proactive outreach wanted to discover more information it can be done there with ease.

For those knocking the Board it appears an 'investigation' is underway if not paused for now. If people don't participate with details I am not sure what more they expect.

Hopefully those making the allegations front up with the evidence requested by the Board, or retract.

wafc1926 3rd February 2020 21.41:09

[QUOTE=Rob;2341363]To classify this as "accusations being made on the Red Passion web site" is a disappointing classification.

There was a recent vast cut and paste from Facebook (and other social media) where allegations have been posted in public first.

Accusations made on Facebook by named people who have their faces and names by the allegations would be more accurate for that tranche, let alone stuff on twitter etc.

Handily the majority of those posting on Facebook have their real names, profile pics etc on there so if there is any proactive outreach wanted to discover more information it can be done there with ease.

For those knocking the Board it appears an 'investigation' is underway if not paused for now. If people don't participate with details I am not sure what more they expect.

Hopefully those making the allegations front up with the evidence requested by the Board, or retract.[/QUOTE]
Some good points there Rob. The reference to RP can be viewed as a back-handed compliment. They clearly recognise that this is a good forum for loyal fans to express their views, enthusiasm , and frustrations.

BuckleyRed 4th February 2020 05.30:05

Clear response is put up or shut up.

If people have complaints to make these should be made directly to the club, not via social media.

Then there is no hiding place for all parties involved in this process.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.30:28.