RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Email and letters to the Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115384-email-letters-board.html)

The Method Maws 13th February 2020 08.50:10

Re: Email and letters to the Board

Nice to see that members of the board use paragraphs as opposed to the wall of text that gets sent to them

Phils-an-alki 13th February 2020 09.43:14

[QUOTE=The Method Maws;2343290]Nice to see that members of the board use paragraphs as opposed to the wall of text that gets sent to them[/QUOTE]

Yes - Thank god for that :trophy:

Foxy 13th February 2020 09.52:17

[QUOTE=The Method Maws;2343290]Nice to see that members of the board use paragraphs as opposed to the wall of text that gets sent to them[/QUOTE]

It is a very well written email from Steve Lloyd, and to be fair he is one member of the WST Board who deserves to stay in post. His response shows Mills and Jones the Bus how it should be done.

The Only Way Is Up 13th February 2020 10.00:14

The so-called "wall of text" is not the format of the original messages sent to them. They are condensed on here simply in order to reduce the length of the posts. If you are genuinely unable to read them for some reason, I'll happily send them to you unabridged in PMs.

Otherwise, I'll assume that it is merely a complaint for complaining's sake.

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 13th February 2020 10.03:24

[QUOTE=Foxy;2343309]It is a very well written email from Steve Lloyd, and to be fair he is one member of the WST Board who deserves to stay in post. His response shows Mills and Jones the Bus how it should be done.[/QUOTE]

Steve Lloyd from what I've heard has been one of the main ones trying to sort the rift between the DSA & WST. The DSA want to move on, some within the WST don't!

Phils-an-alki 13th February 2020 10.19:25

[QUOTE=The Only Way Is Up;2343312]The so-called "wall of text" is not the format of the original messages sent to them. They are condensed on here simply in order to reduce the length of the posts. If you are genuinely unable to read them for some reason, I'll happily send them to you unabridged in PMs.

Otherwise, I'll assume that it is merely a complaint for complaining's sake.[/QUOTE]

For clarity my reply to that bed wetter the method maws was sarcastic.

Ooh aah Paskin 14th February 2020 14.30:49

And the WST supporters say WE complain about everything.... :D

Jaded 14th February 2020 16.53:41

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2343508]And the WST supporters say WE complain about everything.... :D[/QUOTE]

I thought Steve and Rob gave really good responses but to be fair to TMM I struggled to find ANYTHING good to say about John Mills’s, so well done to TMM for finding a positive, even if it was only “writes in paragraphs.”

crazywelsh 14th February 2020 17.10:14

[QUOTE=dlrwrexham;2343261]Re point#4.

The DSA is about far more than just "a small viewing platform" BTW (apologies in advance if I've misinterpreted your words ... It's late, I'm tired!).

You are right however, that JM's claim regarding the resignations of a trio of WST board members, does indeed beggar belief. Mr Mills has painted himself in quite a pathetic light, with that ridiculous insinuation.[/QUOTE]

Like most trying to help a committee has now been formed and the club or should I say board do not share power.

Are DSA members now back to helping on match day?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.14:47.