RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Email and letters to the Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115384-email-letters-board.html)

Cenotaff 6th February 2020 19.14:15

Re: Email and letters to the Board

Oh look, the fake Neil Cooke is involved yet again and also only knows info that someone in contact with the board would know.

Also, ffs, Pete Jones, you can be behind fan ownership and still want/encourage outside investment (whatever that may entail). Quite clearly more obsessed about 100% ownership and control than the potential to move the stagnating/regressing club, forward.

Haruki 6th February 2020 20.30:06

That email sent from Pete Jones needs to be made public as it proves they have loss about parties interested in investing

John Neals Dynasty 7th February 2020 07.57:21

Reading through the countless posts I think Pete Jones needs removing from his post... What an arrogant man he sounds, I don't know him personally which is just as well as I wouldn't hold back telling him to resign.

Foxy 7th February 2020 08.03:07

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2341912]Reading through the countless posts I think Pete Jones needs removing from his post... What an arrogant man he sounds, I don't know him personally which is just as well as I wouldn't hold back telling him to resign.[/QUOTE]

Arrogant and useless at everything apart from booking a bus. Total commitment to 100% fans ownership whatever. A danger to the club.

Readred 7th February 2020 08.06:42

Were the words “loyalty” and “fan ownership” actually used? I’m all for loyalty to wrexham FC, but since when does buying a season ticket every year, travelling home and away, require loyalty to The board? The club becomes more dystopian by the day at the top.

sparky 7th February 2020 08.45:17

[QUOTE=Readred;2341916]Were the words “loyalty” and “fan ownership” actually used? I’m all for loyalty to wrexham FC, but since when does buying a season ticket every year, travelling home and away, require loyalty to The board? The club becomes more dystopian by the day at the top.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure it is, it's just that folk are now finding out what the likes of Pete Jones are all about. Long may it continue until he and one or two others are removed from their posts.

andy buckley 7th February 2020 12.49:37

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2341912]Reading through the countless posts I think Pete Jones needs removing from his post... What an arrogant man he sounds, I don't know him personally which is just as well as I wouldn't hold back telling him to resign.[/QUOTE]

I am sure plenty of people will be able to point him out to you just ask

Phils-an-alki 7th February 2020 13.01:31

[QUOTE=andy buckley;2341970]I am sure plenty of people will be able to point him out to you just ask[/QUOTE]

Everyone knows Pete coaches.

andy buckley 7th February 2020 13.19:51

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2341971]Everyone knows Pete coaches.[/QUOTE]

Apart from JND

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.31:14.