RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Members meeting (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115388-members-meeting.html)

andy buckley 7th February 2020 19.02:17

Re: Members meeting

[QUOTE=Jaded;2342061]Why would JND know whether or not Phil’s a member?

Do you think it’s concerning so many members repeatedly fail to get emails?[/QUOTE]

Firstly that's what JND posted previously you would need to ask him.

Secondly i don't know how many members aren't getting their emails in order to gauge how concerned I should be

jacthelad 7th February 2020 19.14:19

My employer has received more emails off the wst than i have 😄
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Jaded 7th February 2020 20.00:04

[QUOTE=andy buckley;2342063]Firstly that's what JND posted previously you would need to ask him.

Secondly i don't know how many members aren't getting their emails in order to gauge how concerned I should be[/QUOTE]

Ok. Just seems a bit weird that you’re so caught up on JND saying it when Phil has, on numerous occasions, made it clear he’s a member.

And great point, have started a poll which may give us an idea of what proportion of people aren’t getting emails.

andy buckley 7th February 2020 20.09:57

[QUOTE=Jaded;2342079]Ok. Just seems a bit weird that you’re so caught up on JND saying it when Phil has, on numerous occasions, made it clear he’s a member.

And great point, have started a poll which may give us an idea of what proportion of people aren’t getting emails.[/QUOTE]

Good idea nice of you to name check me in the poll. I know there has been problems in the past due to certain Hotmail email addresses rejecting the emails sent and I think the wst came out wiv a work around

Dougie Davies 7th February 2020 20.47:32

Been through my emails and my junk and I've not received anything

Willywill 7th February 2020 21.09:16

I have not received an e mail for this meeting, but I plan to be there. Really, all us dissenters have to get along there.

Rob Edwards 7th February 2020 21.54:22

[QUOTE=jacthelad;2342067]My employer has received more emails off the wst than i have 😄
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Post of the week.
😀

John Neals Dynasty 7th February 2020 22.48:25

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2342007]I've never had an email and I've been a member for years[/QUOTE]

Snap... I also think Andy Buckley has got a crush on me 😂

It looks that way anyway he is infatuated with everything I post.... Sorry Andy i'm
not that way inclined 😂

andy buckley 8th February 2020 06.14:54

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2342119]Snap... I also think Andy Buckley has got a crush on me 😂

It looks that way anyway he is infatuated with everything I post.... Sorry Andy i'm
not that way inclined 😂[/QUOTE]

You should be so lucky. Actually I am under strict wst orders to reply to the most fervent of the angry brigade damn just blown my cover

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.54:51.