RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Chesterfield reaction (3-2) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115395-chesterfield-reaction-3-2-a.html)

basdragon 10th February 2020 13.27:25

Re: Chesterfield reaction (3-2)

[QUOTE=redavid;2342390]No defenders on the Bench Pearson off Rutherford on !!! Really ? Lol a F===king Joke is Keates:31:[/QUOTE]

What defenders were available ?

krux 10th February 2020 13.31:56

[QUOTE=basdragon;2342829]What defenders were available ?[/QUOTE]

Tharme? Beaumont?

basdragon 10th February 2020 13.37:06

Tharme is out on loan isn't he ?, not sure about Beaumont, but you would have thought some sort of defensive cover would have been.

Maybe Rutherford as a full back and Thompson in the middle was the plan ?

Phils-an-alki 10th February 2020 13.45:36

Tharme is out on loan.

If Pearson's season is over we need a like for like replacement not kids.

redfronner 10th February 2020 14.21:42

After watching that on Saturday I had to keep my head down for a while as that hurt.

Personally I think half the problem we have had this season has been down to formation. We say we play with wing backs, I wish this was the case. Only jennings has the ability to do this and now he is injured the new LB came in and it was not his best of games to put it lightly. Not to shy away from other performances, Kennedy trying to play a 10 yard pass and kicking it out off play 3 times within 10 minutes.

Individual mistakes have hurt us more this season then I can remember. Big Robby Laints attempted punch for the second against us, say no more as he has to do better.

Midfield wise I thought it was brave dropping Jarvis. Both Lukes starting has hardly done much for us this season, Harris was and still is a class act and it shows. Jarvis might have had a poor game last week but the boy can pick a pass, beat a man and certainly take the ball forward and is still very raw, he will only get better but that comes with game time.

Up top, Jordan played well, good finish, again will only get better the more he plays and ran his heart out. Hooper, can see he is class but has that lacklustre show about him and in a relegation fight you can see it frustrates people.

Overall its very hard to take considering the way the 3rd went in. Big week for Dean, they are all must win but Saturday he has to be brave and really go for it.

krux 10th February 2020 15.19:29

[QUOTE=basdragon;2342831]Tharme is out on loan isn't he ?, not sure about Beaumont, but you would have thought some sort of defensive cover would have been.

Maybe Rutherford as a full back and Thompson in the middle was the plan ?[/QUOTE]

Yeah Tharme is on loan, but not having a defender on the bench because you loaned the ones you do have is the same as not selecting a defender.

krux 10th February 2020 15.21:19

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2342832]Tharme is out on loan.

If Pearson's season is over we need a like for like replacement not kids.[/QUOTE]

If Pearson seasons over we are Tommy Tucked.

Capitulated last saturday after he went off, and the last game he missed we were steamrollered by fellow strugglers, Aldershot.

That would have happened again V D&R as well if he hadn't played.

The Method Maws 10th February 2020 16.48:23

Won’t get anyone decent now. If he is out will have to switch to 4 at the back. That would mean Garratt LB and Thompson a CB kid playing RB. Worrying.

Get Tharme back. Always been impressed with him.

benwilliams 10th February 2020 17.01:20

I’m not saying it’s a good option but Barnum Bobb still with us and a right wing back.....
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.25:39.