RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Chesterfield reaction (3-2) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115395-chesterfield-reaction-3-2-a.html)

Redted 8th February 2020 14.10:24

Chesterfield reaction (3-2)

Don't really know what to say about that, other than it always seems to happen to us. How many times over the last few years have we thrown results away. So frustrating and back in a relegation scrap with a vengeance now!

swanseajack 8th February 2020 14.11:24

Re: Chesterfied reaction (3-2)

what the hell happened there? would have been up to 15th place

Wenttoanderlechtin76 8th February 2020 14.12:01

Re: Chesterfield reaction (3-2)

At least the play off bullshit might go away now

Pieman 8th February 2020 14.13:14

Standard flip up why am i not surprised

totesey2 8th February 2020 14.13:18

We cannot defend corners and crosses, Lainton stays on his line instead of attacking the ball!

Willywill 8th February 2020 14.13:51

Well, at least we played two forwards. Apart from that, we blew a 2-1 lead away from home. Fans will soon report on how we played, individually. Our relegation battle will only be settled at the last fixture.

Redted 8th February 2020 14.13:58

You couldn't make it up. We shoot ourselves in the foot time after time.

dixienormous 8th February 2020 14.14:28

No surprise from one of the biggest jokes in football, wrexham football club under spencer, mills and co

Willywill 8th February 2020 14.15:50

I am sure that we are soon to be told “there’s a thin line between success and defeat”. Or even “we were so lucky!”.

Wiltshire_Red 8th February 2020 14.15:57

A draw would have kept the gap to 5 points, and we had a corner in the last minute, why didn’t we keep it in the corner.

I can’t believe we’ve given 6 points to another of our relegation rivals.

To lose like that is devastating after being ahead twice, how will that affect us in the remaining games.

Defence is totally disrupted with Carrington, Jennings and possibly Pearson out.

Willywill 8th February 2020 14.16:33

Unlucky

The Only Way Is Up 8th February 2020 14.17:21

Hey Keates: after crowing about 6 wins from the previous eight games, what have you got to defend yourself against ONE point from the last SIX against teams that even worse off than Wrexham?

Willywill 8th February 2020 14.17:56

With Fondopp and Tom Denton around, why was Rutherford sent on to replace Pearson?

Percy Sugden 8th February 2020 14.19:33

[QUOTE=Willywill;2342387]With Fondopp and Tom Denton around, why was Rutherford sent on to replace Pearson?[/QUOTE]

Works hard and doesn’t hide..... 🤔

Ooh aah Paskin 8th February 2020 14.19:59

However you try and dress it up, that was inexcusable.
You can't get the lead and throw it away within four minutes ...twice.
You can't have a last minute corner and try to score when you have at least a point.

redavid 8th February 2020 14.20:05

[QUOTE=Wiltshire_Red;2342384]A draw would have kept the gap to 5 points, and we had a corner in the last minute, why didn’t we keep it in the corner.

I can’t believe we’ve given 6 points to another of our relegation rivals.

To lose like that is devastating after being ahead twice, how will that affect us in the remaining games.

Defence is totally disrupted with Carrington, Jennings and possibly Pearson out.[/QUOTE]

No defenders on the Bench Pearson off Rutherford on !!! Really ? Lol a F===king Joke is Keates:31:

noisy1 8th February 2020 14.21:31

We deserve to go down. Absolute joke from top to bottom.

Redted 8th February 2020 14.21:50

What concerns me is how the players will react to such a bad ending to a game. They don't seem to be the strongest bunch and I fear they'll sulk and raise the white flag.

Halkynred 8th February 2020 14.21:59

Disbelief, all over the place last 20 mins
When Pearson went off we we a fxxcking shambles
Garrett was way off the place, Kennedy similar.
They were poor, very poor but had that little bit more aggression in last 20 mins
Big fight on our hands now back in the shite

Ooh aah Paskin 8th February 2020 14.22:18

I would say out of us, Dagenham, Aldershot and chesterfield we are the favourites to bag that last relegation spot.

joe 8th February 2020 14.26:24

[QUOTE=Willywill;2342385]Unlucky[/QUOTE]

Unlucky my arse. Scored from two defensive errors then lost concentration both times and conceded immediately. Unacceptable.

Inexcusable to lose twice to those, Chesterfield are worse than us but I’d say we deserved to lose that due to the cowardly performance and tactics. Sign Jay Harris to solve the midfield problem then revert to playing with three industrial midfielders with four centre backs and a defensive full back behind them. Only change made was when Pearson limped off (which also didn’t look good). Didn’t create anything at all apart from the two errors as I’ve mentioned.

Keates knows it’s not illegal to make a sub right? Could tell from early on we needed someone to just get on the ball and push us forward. We had THREE of those players on the bench. We tired towards the end and it was telling.

Also it was definitely over the line. And Garratt looks gash.

Positives - Great composure and finish by Ponticelli and Jay Harris was the best player on the pitch.

northwalian dragon 8th February 2020 14.26:31

Keates out. Darlington out. Davies out.

Redted 8th February 2020 14.26:39

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2342394]I would say out of us, Dagenham, Aldershot and chesterfield we are the favourites to bag that last relegation spot.[/QUOTE]

Knowing our luck i wouldnt be surpried at all.

Red Dragon Froomie 8th February 2020 14.28:45

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2342396]Keates out. Darlington out. Davies out.[/QUOTE]

Got to be the board first

Wrexham's Patrick Bateman 8th February 2020 14.29:13

The club is an utter shambles... Nothing surprises me anymore

Banes Red 8th February 2020 14.30:09

Aldershot 2-0 down - keeping us company

Ooh aah Paskin 8th February 2020 14.34:13

[QUOTE=Banes Red;2342400]Aldershot 2-0 down - keeping us company[/QUOTE]

Thank every deity for that

Woody 8th February 2020 14.37:47

Year after year, the same people, same mistakes, same result. Drives me fkn insane

Willywill 8th February 2020 14.37:51

Hopefully, all of us who are disgusted at the result, will get along to the Trust Meeting at theCent on Monday 17th Feb at 7.30pm.

redone 8th February 2020 14.39:37

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2342396]Keates out. Darlington out. Davies out.[/QUOTE]

allday

Redordead 8th February 2020 14.40:51

Another weekend spoilt!

Wiltshire_Red 8th February 2020 14.42:23

To lose like that in any game is painful, but with the importance of this game and to lose like that it could be disastrous.

After slowly getting to a 5 point gap, we through it away, when we should have kept the ball upfield following our last minute corner.

joe 8th February 2020 14.44:11

[QUOTE=Wiltshire_Red;2342408]To lose like that in any game is painful, but with the importance of this game and to lose like that it could be disastrous.

After slowly getting to a 5 point gap, we through it away, when we should have kept the ball upfield following our last minute corner.[/QUOTE]
Forgot to mention that corner in my post. 21 players in the final third for our corner in what I thought would have been the last action but we somehow manage to concede from it ffs.

Answer Release 8th February 2020 14.45:46

Darlingtons contract is up in June, let’s see how the board deal with this one!

Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s had an extension already though and they haven’t told us. Darlington will have raised it as he’s now in his final few months of his well paid role.

noisy1 8th February 2020 14.45:57

[QUOTE=Red Dragon Froomie;2342398]Got to be the board first[/QUOTE]

Yes they are as guilty as anyone but they don't select the personnel on the pitch, the formation, the tactics or substitutions.

Substitutions, that's another f*cking joke!

Redted 8th February 2020 14.47:21

Can't be bothered anymore. If we stay up, then I'll take it but rapidly losing interest in this club

Answer Release 8th February 2020 14.47:50

What are you all moaning about? Our fantastic leader Harris has tweeted a scrap of paper with the away attendance on it, obviously very happy with the amount of his servants that made the trip today.

All is well, nod on.

Willywill 8th February 2020 14.51:20

Unlucky

Answer Release 8th February 2020 14.52:15

[QUOTE=noisy1;2342411]Yes they are as guilty as anyone but they don't select the personnel on the pitch, the formation, the tactics or substitutions.

Substitutions, that's another f*cking joke![/QUOTE]

It’s a chain of command from the top. If you appoint the wrong manager, especially against the will of the fans, things generally go wrong.

I was told by someone within the FAW coaching set up that Brian Hughes was a nice bloke but never management material. It wouldn’t have been hard for them to obtain this basic information from the football community. The boards lack of due diligence and appointment of Spencer’s golf mate is a prime expectable of why they all need chasing out.

That’s before we even talk about the appointment of Keates who has picked up the mess!

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 8th February 2020 15.00:59

[QUOTE=Answer Release;2342413]What are you all moaning about? Our fantastic leader Harris has tweeted a scrap of paper with the away attendance on it, obviously very happy with the amount of his servants that made the trip today.

All is well, nod on.[/QUOTE]

The gift that keeps on giving!

Playing for a point at home last week could see us relegated! :toilet:

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.16:58.