RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Keates' results against teams around us (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115396-keates-results-against-teams-around-us.html)

northwalian dragon 8th February 2020 15.53:33

Keates' results against teams around us

Chesterfield (H) - Lost
Chesterfield (A) - Lost
Torquay - Lost
Fylde - Lost
Ebbsfleet - Lost
Sutton - Lost
Maidenhead - Lost
Aldershot - Lost
Dagenham (A) - Lost
Dagenham (H) - Drew
Eastleigh - Won
Chorley (H) - Won
Chorley (A) - Won

Won 3, Drawn 1, Lost 9

10 point from a possible 39

Or another way of looking at it, 28 points given to our relegation rivals out of a possible 39.

No where near good enough from Keates. The only reason he still has support of some of the fan base is because he's being compared to Bryan Hughes, a man who we can all agree was one of the worst managers we've ever had. Doing slightly better than a foot-golf manager isn't good enough for our football club.

jacthelad 8th February 2020 15.56:39

Re: Keates' results against teams around us

Cant bare him. Hes an absolute coward of a manager. If we aint losing hes happy to keep it as it is basically until we are losing

Banes Red 8th February 2020 16.34:06

Can only hope that Flyde don’t go on a run and hope that the league decide only bottom 3 will be relegated

Simply paddock 8th February 2020 16.45:37

Decision making dire again
Never seen such a clueless bunch of amateur coaching group, just like every week stand staring at each other for an answer

Wiltshire_Red 8th February 2020 16.45:42

[QUOTE=Banes Red;2342448]Can only hope that Flyde don’t go on a run and hope that the league decide only bottom 3 will be relegated[/QUOTE]

We just know that Fylde will go on a good run, and 4 will go down

OneLoveWrexham 8th February 2020 16.51:59

I’m with Jac can’t stand the bloke, I won’t be going to another game with these lot in charge. I have really lost interest now, so it’s fishing and going to Old Trafford with my son for me on the weekends.

Banes Red 8th February 2020 16.54:49

[QUOTE=Wiltshire_Red;2342451]We just know that Fylde will go on a good run, and 4 will go down[/QUOTE]

So 5 will come up?? Don’t think so!

Wiltshire_Red 8th February 2020 16.59:09

[QUOTE=Banes Red;2342456]So 5 will come up?? Don’t think so![/QUOTE]

You are probably right that 3 will go down, I was just feeling downhearted, although I’m not sure why the National League haven’t made a decision yet

Banes Red 8th February 2020 17.09:57

[QUOTE=Wiltshire_Red;2342457]You are probably right that 3 will go down, I was just feeling downhearted, although I’m not sure why the National League haven’t made a decision yet[/QUOTE]

Yep downhearted here as well, made worse by fact Flyde had a good win in the Trophy today 4-2, start of their recovery - let’s hope not!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.21:38.