RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   ‘Yeah Look’ - Post Match Dean Keates Interview (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115398-%91yeah-look%92-post-match-dean-keates-interview.html)

redinsaudi 10th February 2020 10.06:09

Re: ‘Yeah Look’ - Post Match Dean Keates Interview

[QUOTE=shetred;2342683]This reply on facebook regarding criticism of Keates's interviews post match....

[ I know DK and assure you he is very effective at getting his point across. He is well received by the players especially now as he has more of his own players. I’m sure he would possibly agree that his press interviews could be improved but I’m happy to forego that and get him to keep us in this league. ][/QUOTE]

Absolute comedy, players and managers are trained in talking to the media. Plus its the clubs own media asking the questions. He is clueless and shouldnt be at the club, just cos he is pals with spencer, he got the job (BOTH TIMES)

Woody 10th February 2020 10.42:49

Let’s be honest most people don’t give a fk about his interview ability, we lost the game and it makes him look a tit, we did appear to be extremely unlucky though, and at least we’re creating chances, I’d definitely be sticking with Keates at this moment in time, although I do think he’s fkd up big time with the RB situation

The Only Way Is Up 10th February 2020 11.05:36

[QUOTE=redinsaudi;2342795]Absolute comedy, players and managers are trained in talking to the media. Plus its the clubs own media asking the questions. He is clueless and shouldnt be at the club, just cos he is pals with spencer, he got the job (BOTH TIMES)[/QUOTE]

Maybe it is Darlington that does the media training too...

don1 10th February 2020 11.31:32

He was a big fan of using the 'look...' during his first stint as manager here as well.
To me, it just makes him come across a bit dim.

eosceiriog 10th February 2020 11.33:32

Look replaces obviously because he is being defensive. Look! is also aggressive as a means of indicating don't ask me awkward questions, or else!!!

There are many other points that could be picked up but he is not a suitable manager for our club.

He lacks humour and gravitas and sets up to play out of fear with no panache whatsoever.

That fear has transmitted to the [players and hence the poor results. Another failure in leadership.

redrog 10th February 2020 11.39:37

never wanted him back but got to say big heap of fault got to be laid on players after conceding so quick after scoring, basic stuff even going back to my U13 days

Ooh aah Paskin 10th February 2020 14.53:00

[QUOTE=redrog;2342812]never wanted him back but got to say big heap of fault got to be laid on players after conceding so quick after scoring, basic stuff even going back to my U13 days[/QUOTE]

Agree regarding the conceding.
To concede once immediately after going ahead happens sometimes.
To do it twice is criminal.
And don't get me started on the corner....

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.51:19.