RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   ‘Yeah Look’ - Post Match Dean Keates Interview (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115398-%91yeah-look%92-post-match-dean-keates-interview.html)

redinsaudi 9th February 2020 09.54:20

‘Yeah Look’ - Post Match Dean Keates Interview

Says it all here, clueless and deluded. Yeah look

[url]https://youtu.be/j6xiZkueIDc[/url]

dixienormous 9th February 2020 10.01:58

Re: ‘Yeah Look’ - Post Match Dean Keates Interview

[QUOTE=redinsaudi;2342556]Says it all here, clueless and deluded. Yeah look

[url]https://youtu.be/j6xiZkueIDc[/url][/QUOTE]

'CLUELESS AND DELUDED' this should be the clubs moto, printed on the players entrance or painted on the yale stand, because it symbolises what we are.

'Yeah look' people are and they're laughing their tits off at us.

Congratulations to the supporters of fan ownership, you've destroyed the football club thousands of fans have supported for generations.

(Hamilton, Moss and the WST) Literally in the same bracket.

OneLoveWrexham 9th February 2020 10.08:13

‘Another windy day’ switched it off after that, can’t stand the man.

JohnnyLyons 9th February 2020 10.12:13

The ball being round doesn’t help either.

Eddie,Eddie,Eddie... 9th February 2020 10.25:37

[QUOTE=redinsaudi;2342556]Says it all here, clueless and deluded. Yeah look

[url]https://youtu.be/j6xiZkueIDc[/url][/QUOTE]

Cringeworthy and embarrassing!

jimmy1989 9th February 2020 10.39:45

On the other hand, I've just watched the Jay harris post match interview. Very passionate and honest, characters like him will be vital in this relegation scrap! Because it's obvious keates is clueless
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

The Only Way Is Up 9th February 2020 10.43:00

I "looked" at least 17 times in 5 minutes.

Look Dean, you're talking rubbish to try to cover your own and your colleagues' inadequacies. News Flash: It isn't working.

sexyfootball1 9th February 2020 10.46:15

Even if we stay up I think we need a serious clear out and I'd include Mr Keates and the coaching team in that. The biggest lesson of the 06/07 season was keeping the management and players who nearly relegated us and the following season was a disaster as a result.

However, I wouldn't trust our current board to make another appointment or to have a management target identified.

I'll keep playing the euro millions as I think without a serious cash injection, we'll be talking about exactly the same things in another 10 years time.

John Neals Dynasty 9th February 2020 11.17:35

Personally I would get rid of Keates Davies and Darlington now why?

Even Stevie Wonder would see he is taking us down, Sheridan returned to Chesterfield look what he did there and where they are, they got rid and are now getting results, new manager bounce it's not to late this fool Keates needs showing the door ASAP let's face it he slammed the door in our face with 8 games to go and left us with the PE Teacher.

Haruki 9th February 2020 11.22:00

Fraud of a manager. I refused to watch his interviews I just want him out of our club ASAP

chef1 9th February 2020 11.43:08

The fools who employed him need to be removed ASAP . It’s ridiculous that Harris and co are still in power along with the wst board lap dogs they are determined to send us down .

Bryn Tirion 9th February 2020 11.52:09

[QUOTE=Haruki;2342578]Fraud of a manager. I refused to watch his interviews I just want him out of our club ASAP[/QUOTE]

I haven’t listened to any of his interviews since he’s been back either and I try not to read anything he says.

OriginalRhylRed 9th February 2020 12.08:29

No matter what happens at the end of this season Keates HAS TO GO along with the bunch of coaching clowns
we all know if by some sort of miracle we do survive he will still be here with the board seeing him as some sort of mesiah for keeping us up , all so very predictable and very sad

northwalian dragon 9th February 2020 12.16:01

Keates needs to go now

If not now then the day after the last day of the season

Dog shit manager, shithouse of a person and unwanted at our club

Wrexham's Patrick Bateman 9th February 2020 13.53:06

Don't panic.. They're going to make sure we get 3 points next week..

Corner Flag 9th February 2020 14.13:29

[QUOTE=JohnnyLyons;2342561]The ball being round doesn’t help either.[/QUOTE]

Keates has a BSc in BS !

Corner Flag 9th February 2020 14.14:42

[QUOTE=Bryn Tirion;2342582]I haven’t listened to any of his interviews since he’s been back either and I try not to read anything he says.[/QUOTE]

Agree and it's the same from the players so cant be arsed with their comments either.

ruthinred 9th February 2020 14.39:13

Jay gives a good interview to be fair

northwalian dragon 9th February 2020 14.49:47

[QUOTE=ruthinred;2342626]Jay gives a good interview to be fair[/QUOTE]

Went over at the end of the game too to speak to fans and take some responsibility for the loss

Meanwhile our manager runs down the tunnel when we lose and blames everyone else in the interviews

marathonplny 9th February 2020 16.33:07

Credit where credits due with Jay Harris

I hope that he’s right

markh 9th February 2020 17.14:51

Look, at least Dean has said they'll make sure of the 3 points next week. Look, hope you all enjoy those 3 points next week as it's a cast iron guarantee...a Dean (look)Keates guarantee :bulb:

Windsor Mike 9th February 2020 18.17:48

Give him some credit, he's managed to drop the "obviously 's" for the "look's"

Tactically limited and a lack of motivation

the sleeping giant dies 9th February 2020 19.07:41

starting to look as though we re heading down, these players are lazy not all of them but some are. some could nt give a toss about our club our history or wether we get relegated. the board are to blame we will fold due to their stupid appointments and big egos.if we go down. but whats going to happen next year if we stay up, if theres no proper investment in decent quality players then it will be the same as this year and next year we might not get away with it again. how are the board going to get the 2 thousand or so supporters back, as many more are losing interest after every game now. will they eat humble pie and say sorry we f--ked up. not a bloody chance. keates is clueless and so is the rest of the coaching staff. rip wrexham fc and for all you happy clappers you can all f--k off as well you re just as bad as the board :31::31::31:

RedArmy123 9th February 2020 19.15:55

Not watching it as it’s the same interview repeated. Harris’ interview was refreshing, good to see someone being honest

shetred 9th February 2020 19.45:07

This reply on facebook regarding criticism of Keates's interviews post match....

[ I know DK and assure you he is very effective at getting his point across. He is well received by the players especially now as he has more of his own players. I’m sure he would possibly agree that his press interviews could be improved but I’m happy to forego that and get him to keep us in this league. ]

Cenotaff 9th February 2020 20.02:25

I agree that how you come across shoved in front of mic's and cameras isn't how you are naturally, Morrell was somewhat similar in that he always sounded stressed but Morrell would always give you honest chat in the main whereas Keates is nervous in front of the media but also a cliché ridden manager who can't seem to open up and discuss things frankly. It's just fluff until the next game. Media training for players and managers is one of the worst things about the modern game. It's hardly worth listening to most interviews because they are just stock answers in the main. You'll get some who go against the grain which is refreshing.

It's not just Keates in front of the media that people aren't happy with. I think that person on Facebook should remember that. It's results, signings over his whole time here, zero lack of faith in any of our youngsters whilst taking on other clubs youngsters, seemingly without checking them out, who have been complete duds, lack of substitutes to try and change the game, a lack of a go for the 3 points mentality, no real evidence of improving players, seemingly being a yes boy for the board/Darlington (that is very much more interpretive/speculative though).

Not to mention the ditching us for Walsall when we were at such a crucial stage of the season. I get it and don't blame him but many won't forgive and is another reason why it was stupid to bring him back. Stupidly decisive decision. If they wanted to get an ex manager in to keep us up yet not completely screw with the fan base then Morrell until the end of the season would have been wiser.

deeside_dragon 10th February 2020 00.53:41

Me and the lad watch his post match interviews, and when he says "look" turn it off. We haven't gone longer than about 3 seconds !!!

redinsaudi 10th February 2020 11.06:09

[QUOTE=shetred;2342683]This reply on facebook regarding criticism of Keates's interviews post match....

[ I know DK and assure you he is very effective at getting his point across. He is well received by the players especially now as he has more of his own players. I’m sure he would possibly agree that his press interviews could be improved but I’m happy to forego that and get him to keep us in this league. ][/QUOTE]

Absolute comedy, players and managers are trained in talking to the media. Plus its the clubs own media asking the questions. He is clueless and shouldnt be at the club, just cos he is pals with spencer, he got the job (BOTH TIMES)

Woody 10th February 2020 11.42:49

Let’s be honest most people don’t give a fk about his interview ability, we lost the game and it makes him look a tit, we did appear to be extremely unlucky though, and at least we’re creating chances, I’d definitely be sticking with Keates at this moment in time, although I do think he’s fkd up big time with the RB situation

The Only Way Is Up 10th February 2020 12.05:36

[QUOTE=redinsaudi;2342795]Absolute comedy, players and managers are trained in talking to the media. Plus its the clubs own media asking the questions. He is clueless and shouldnt be at the club, just cos he is pals with spencer, he got the job (BOTH TIMES)[/QUOTE]

Maybe it is Darlington that does the media training too...

don1 10th February 2020 12.31:32

He was a big fan of using the 'look...' during his first stint as manager here as well.
To me, it just makes him come across a bit dim.

eosceiriog 10th February 2020 12.33:32

Look replaces obviously because he is being defensive. Look! is also aggressive as a means of indicating don't ask me awkward questions, or else!!!

There are many other points that could be picked up but he is not a suitable manager for our club.

He lacks humour and gravitas and sets up to play out of fear with no panache whatsoever.

That fear has transmitted to the [players and hence the poor results. Another failure in leadership.

redrog 10th February 2020 12.39:37

never wanted him back but got to say big heap of fault got to be laid on players after conceding so quick after scoring, basic stuff even going back to my U13 days

Ooh aah Paskin 10th February 2020 15.53:00

[QUOTE=redrog;2342812]never wanted him back but got to say big heap of fault got to be laid on players after conceding so quick after scoring, basic stuff even going back to my U13 days[/QUOTE]

Agree regarding the conceding.
To concede once immediately after going ahead happens sometimes.
To do it twice is criminal.
And don't get me started on the corner....

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.11:04.