RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Chances (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115399-chances.html)

Wxm fc home n away 9th February 2020 11.55:23

Chances

Fed up of watching the same thing bringing in loans how about using what we have and give players chances likes of matty Sargent other ect

LlayDragon 9th February 2020 12.04:11

Re: Chances

Because Keates isn't interested in that sort of thing.

Foxy 9th February 2020 12.12:45

[QUOTE=Wxm fc home n away;2342598]Fed up of watching the same thing bringing in loans how about using what we have and give players chances likes of matty Sargent other ect[/QUOTE]

Because they are not good enough. Under club killer ownership our development system is now the worst it has been in the club's history.

dixienormous 9th February 2020 12.21:19

[QUOTE=Foxy;2342604]Because they are not good enough. Under club killer ownership our development system is now the worst it has been in the club's history.[/QUOTE]

True. The worst thing about it is the fact they had to make a cut somewhere to enable us to have a 'stronger' budget and look what that budget gave us.

It scares me how many people seem to enjoy the nightmare that is 100% fan ownership.

benwilliams 9th February 2020 13.30:30

Sadly we may as well cease youth development totally until we get back in the league as we either get talent nicked for free or mediocre crap which cant even improve a struggling 5th tier side. It's very sad given our history of youth development but there is no incentive to invest in that area when talent can just be hovered up by clubs higher up the pyramid.

Lods 9th February 2020 13.31:42

I wish they would too but a lot of them aren't National League standard. Doug Tharme, who is probably our standout YT player of the past 3-4 years, hasn't even been named in the match day squad for about 4 games for Gainsborough and he's playing in tier 7.

redvanman 9th February 2020 13.53:51

[QUOTE=Foxy;2342604]Because they are not good enough. Under club killer ownership our development system is now the worst it has been in the club's history.[/QUOTE]

One is so poor he is Captain of the Welsh under 18.

OneLoveWrexham 9th February 2020 15.36:30

[QUOTE=redvanman;2342630]One is so poor he is Captain of the Welsh under 18.[/QUOTE]
Anyone remember Scott Tancock? Captain of the Swansea under 21 team and captain of Wales under 21 team, utter dog shit......

Cenotaff 9th February 2020 17.49:27

I understand many might not be good enough but there's almost zero chance of any of them even being thrown in last 20 mins to make an impact or have an opportunity. I guess the ones who really are good enough leave for other teams before they get to our first team.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.27:02.