RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Substitutions (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115400-substitutions.html)

Lods 9th February 2020 14.24:58

Substitutions

Does Dean Keates name a bench with the intent on using them or is it just for show?

The last two games I've noticed this. Against Dagenham he made his first change in the 80th minute, and against Chesterfield he made only one change which he was forced into making.

I don't know about you, but I think I'd rather him change something and it not work than not change it at all, because it seems to be the same end result either way, where it doesn't work.

Granted against Chesterfield you can argue we scored two but one was a freak own goal. (The second goal was very good link up play between the strikers in fairness, really good goal to score)

benwilliams 9th February 2020 14.25:41

Re: Substitutions

I think most of the Keates criticism has been OTT but this is one area he doesnt help himself.

northwalian dragon 9th February 2020 14.47:40

He’s clueless. He doesn’t have a clue how to change a game when it’s not going well. God awful manager

John Neals Dynasty 9th February 2020 14.57:58

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2342620]I think most of the Keates criticism has been OTT but this is one area he doesnt help himself.[/QUOTE]

Ask Walsall fans if it's OTT he probably got chased out of town and thought I will go see my mates Spencer Mills and Co.

As the thread says he is clueless with substitutions and changing tactics.. Last week crying out for a goal at home to Dagenham one lazy arse upfront with to be fair no service from the very deep scared tactics midfield and leaves Pontcysyllte on the bench.

joe 9th February 2020 15.42:26

Yesterday was ridiculous. We were crying out for someone to get on the ball and drive us forward. We had three of them on the bench.

Hometown Unicorn 9th February 2020 17.33:14

He didn't bring anybody on because he doesn't know how to change a game. He is desperately out of his depth and only has a PE teacher to assist him. The sooner he, Davies and Darlington are gone the better. I honestly believe Keates will take us down.

RED TED 9th February 2020 18.01:10

Just an enquiry does anyone know why Keats has the roll of paper in his hand for every match.
I’ve never seen him look at it or do anything else with it for that matter .. maybe the master plan

northwalian dragon 9th February 2020 18.52:22

[QUOTE=RED TED;2342654]Just an enquiry does anyone know why Keats has the roll of paper in his hand for every match.
I’ve never seen him look at it or do anything else with it for that matter .. maybe the master plan[/QUOTE]

It's his latest job application

redtilidie 9th February 2020 21.14:28

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2342670]It's his latest job application[/QUOTE]

:hurray:

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.09:49.