RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   "Congratulations to the supporters...." (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115401-congratulations-supporters.html)

eosceiriog 10th February 2020 09.08:39

Re: "Congratulations to the supporters...."

[QUOTE=griff49;2342747]Same old same old invisible investors.
You need to find one with a lot of money!!!
And then ? Every thread is inundated by the same few
Negative contributors . Better to call this site
Another name .[/QUOTE]

What is invisible because it does not exist is leadership and vision.

Potential outside help is invisible to you and your fellow travellers, including the people leading us in name only, because of a lack of vision and a desire to hang on to a level of power that many of these incompetents could never otherwise achieve anywhere else.

Their job is to find help and funds rather than find ever novel ways of telling us why it could or should not be done. Leaders find a way where others cannot.

What's wrong with the club is entirely down to lack of decent leadership and vision, the rest including poor football results and attempting to mislead fans etc. are merely symptoms not the cause.

I do not consider myself negative. If you want to keep the standards set under "fan" ownership what we have today may be acceptable. If you want much better, then it is not acceptable, and that is the positive attitude. Accepting mediocrity is negativity of the first water.

crazywelsh 10th February 2020 13.19:03

[QUOTE=redavid;2342774]It Makes you wonder the real reason why Don Bircham , Barry Horne , then Bryn Law really stepped down . ?[/QUOTE]

Dealing with the idiots on the board 100% definitely read the statements it’s there inbetween the lines.

WrexSi 10th February 2020 15.54:51

Krux, Jaded, Unicorn, crazywelsh, cheers for the feedbacks since my post.
Totally respect everyone’s views and opinions. Really good stuff.
We all want the best for our club. COYR.

Lord Derfyl Cadarn 10th February 2020 16.11:59

[QUOTE=Cartman;2342652]We can/could have got out of this league under fan ownership, but we will NEVER do it with the specific individuals currently running the club (unless we go out through the trapdoor, of course).

As a minimum, Pete Jones and John Mills need to be removed then banned from having any involvement whatsoever with the club. And that includes even attending matches.

Spencer Harris should be given a reduced role on a probationary basis where he has no involvement whatsoever with the footballing side of things. And if he makes any attempt whatsoever to go above and beyond his new station, he will receive the same treatment as the other un-wise men.[/QUOTE]

Can I please ask respectfully what has Peter Jones done wrong? I honestly do not know and need to know please.

Foxy 10th February 2020 16.34:47

[QUOTE=Lord Derfyl Cadarn;2342852]Can I please ask respectfully what has Peter Jones done wrong? I honestly do not know and need to know please.[/QUOTE]

Failure to lead the WST Board in holding the club board to account for numerous and serious errors

Failure to keep an open mind on investment and an absolute unwillingness to be open to lead on exploring alternatives to the model

Failure to lead the WST Board on developing its role eg expanding and engaging the membership

Failure to chair WST meetings fairly and professionally

Failure to respond to WST member concerns

Failure to lead on demonstrating how poor standards on the pitch are not acceptable and need addressing

.....and don’t me started on his meet the manager interviews - awful

techender 13th February 2020 15.18:52

You'd think he would of improved on the Meet the Manager interviews with the practice that he gets.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 19.55:00.