RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   THE TIME IS NOW! Sign up to the WST! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115406-time-now-sign-up-wst.html)

dixienormous 10th February 2020 19.22:17

Re: THE TIME IS NOW! Sign up to the WST!

[QUOTE=Willywill;2342884]Exactly! We know why we joined. We can sleep soundly in our beds knowing that joining the WST in this instance, is for the future of our club. Sitting at home around our keyboard serves little purpose now.
I have agreed so much with the views of the guys on RP who seem to camp on it. We need them to be there next week, expressing their views in person (not necessarily revealing who is Phil an Alki or Dixienormous!).[/QUOTE]

I'll be there.

jacthelad 10th February 2020 19.28:45

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2342882]Not joining and not voting gives the current setup a mandate to carry on

Swallow your pride, sign up and vote for change![/QUOTE]

Agreed. Ive never voted on anything as im generally (like a lot of people) not interested. But i will be this time.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

redtilidie 10th February 2020 19.37:23

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2342885]I'll be there.[/QUOTE]

:hurray:

Rob Edwards 10th February 2020 20.25:41

As said yesterday intended to create thread myself about persuading the loyal but severely fed up and disillusioned fan base to join the WST.
We can only trigger change from the inside.
Did not work in the election (probably Brexit mainly ) but need candidates to specifically stand against certain board members.Critical if possible that the candidates are limited as otherwise the anti-board vote will be split and the existing incumbents will stay on due to the loyalist/clapper vote.Hopefully such moves are being thought out by the appropriate people.

Haruki 10th February 2020 20.30:29

[QUOTE=Rob Edwards;2342891]As said yesterday intended to create thread myself about persuading the loyal but severely fed up and disillusioned fan base to join the WST.
We can only trigger change from the inside.
Did not work in the election (probably Brexit mainly ) but need candidates to specifically stand against certain board members.Critical if possible that the candidates are limited as otherwise the anti-board vote will be split and the existing incumbents will stay on due to the loyalist/clapper vote.Hopefully such moves are being thought out by the appropriate people.[/QUOTE]

This is a key point, if we are to overturn the status quo we need everyone voting in the same direction not spreading our vote thinly across a number of potential new candidates.

Hometown Unicorn 10th February 2020 21.17:41

Thank you for the responses to this thread. I have been informed that you must be a member 90 days in advance of the AGM in order to participate. 90 days from now is the 10th of May, and I expect the AGM will be held earlier this year due to the Euros. If you haven't already, please sign up ASAP.

Quay Red 10th February 2020 22.28:53

[QUOTE=Hometown Unicorn;2342900]Thank you for the responses to this thread. I have been informed that you must be a member 90 days in advance of the AGM in order to participate. 90 days from now is the 10th of May, and I expect the AGM will be held earlier this year due to the Euros. If you haven't already, please sign up ASAP.[/QUOTE]

The previous Euros delayed the AGM.
Fully support additional members, at least there will be more fans represented.
Be interesting to see the new applicants candidate statements to see what they can offer.

Hometown Unicorn 11th February 2020 05.55:17

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2342906]The previous Euros delayed the AGM.
Fully support additional members, at least there will be more fans represented.
Be interesting to see the new applicants candidate statements to see what they can offer.[/QUOTE]

You are mistaken. The 2016 AGM was held on the 26th May, almost 1 month earlier than the 2015 AGM which was held on the 25th June.

Quay Red 11th February 2020 08.23:18

[QUOTE=Hometown Unicorn;2342909]You are mistaken. The 2016 AGM was held on the 26th May, almost 1 month earlier than the 2015 AGM which was held on the 25th June.[/QUOTE]

Apologies. Must be an age thing.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.25:34.