RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   THE TIME IS NOW! Sign up to the WST! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115406-time-now-sign-up-wst.html)

Huffy 11th February 2020 12.51:34

Re: THE TIME IS NOW! Sign up to the WST!

You may disagree with the WST memebership ,:)but to stand a chance of change ,needs people to forget that and effect it in numbers

RHYLRED 11th February 2020 12.54:35

[QUOTE=Huffy;2342992]You may disagree with the WST memebership ,:)but to stand a chance of change ,needs people to forget that and effect it in numbers[/QUOTE]

The same as when people needed Stoke FA Cup tickets! :)

Phils-an-alki 11th February 2020 13.11:35

[QUOTE=Huffy;2342992]You may disagree with the WST memebership ,:)but to stand a chance of change ,needs people to forget that and effect it in numbers[/QUOTE]

I agree and have even done so myself but unfortunately and without wanting to piss on anyone's chips it won't happen.
Too many fans aren't interested and will only be interested if the situation became critical, like when we needed the bond money. (007 puns welcome)

dixienormous 11th February 2020 13.13:19

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2342995]I agree and have even done so myself but unfortunately and without wanting to piss on anyone's chips it won't happen.
Too many fans aren't interested and will only be interested if the situation became critical, like when we needed the bond money. (007 puns welcome)[/QUOTE]

No, please no puns.

andy buckley 11th February 2020 13.25:47

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2342995]I agree and have even done so myself but unfortunately and without wanting to piss on anyone's chips it won't happen.
Too many fans aren't interested and will only be interested if the situation became critical, like when we needed the bond money. (007 puns welcome)[/QUOTE]

Welcome Home agent alki its been too long PS now tell JND and Jaded about your new status :)

Phils-an-alki 11th February 2020 13.29:32

[QUOTE=andy buckley;2342998]Welcome Home agent alki its been too long PS now tell JND and Jaded about your new status :)[/QUOTE]

What new status is this?

andy buckley 11th February 2020 13.30:28

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2342999]What new status is this?[/QUOTE]

WST membership

Phils-an-alki 11th February 2020 13.32:38

[QUOTE=andy buckley;2343000]WST membership[/QUOTE]

I've clearly missed something here

northwalian dragon 11th February 2020 14.02:32

You're right that many fans aren't interested in the politics of the club.

HOWEVER, that means there's always a low turn-out of voters, so every vote for change will be crucial! We all want change so don't complain if we don't get it!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.19:40.