Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13th February 2020, 10.50:45   #111-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit
 
John Neals Dynasty's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywelsh View Post
Jesus Christ brilliant post foxy!

Sums up every person who supports fan ownership, personally I see this as dim as nationalisation it never works and the business wafc like the British car industry year on year became worse until it vanished.

It’s a football club, people asking for reviews etc we have had 8 years to review this community model is a pile of shite. If you want to spout this crap of community club go and work in a charity shop seems to me it’s do gooders on a crusade rather than achieving anything with the actual football club.

I know what Iv said is pretty ruthless but maybe that’s what the club needs, we’ve had money from transfers and it’s been pissed down the drain they all need to go, if they were paid staff the decisions have been that shite they would of been sacked years ago.


Well you have followed it up with an equally brilliant post sums up my thoughts to, just one thing I disagree on Nationalisation of the railways works abroad unlike our over priced privatised to make shareholders rich system, but that's another subject.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 13th February 2020, 11.05:39   #112-0 (permalink)
First Teamer
 
René Higuita's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Do we need an Investor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalybridge sheepshagger View Post
https://www.theguardian.com/football...nt-north-stand

Yes, bring in an investor and you’ll rise through the leagues -NOT!

Bury have already gone, Bolton will be relegated, Macclesfield are deep in debt and being sued by their players. Orient came tumbling down after being taken over by an Italian Del-boy, now Oldham are staring at administration and a 10 point deduction.
Even if we go down, we still have a functioning and viable club
Did you hear about that plane that crashed? I'm never flying again.
Old 13th February 2020, 11.36:08   #113-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Do we need an Investor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by René Higuita View Post
Did you hear about that plane that crashed? I'm never flying again.
Yeah and that bloke who got food poisoning. I’m not eating again.
Old 13th February 2020, 12.11:17   #114-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero
 
techender's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale stand centre
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Do we need an Investor?

And there's the growth in respiratory disease. I'm not breathing againnnnnnnnnnnnn
Old 13th February 2020, 12.13:10   #115-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes
 
Phils-an-alki's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Do we need an Investor?

I got made redundant once so I'm never working again.
__________________
Wrexham FC fan not a WST fan.
Old 13th February 2020, 12.17:55   #116-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Do we need an Investor?

You might think twice before flying on a Boeing 737 Max though, especially if it was being flown by Malaysian Airlines or by Ethiopian Airlines.

No such worries though with Ryanair - they will just call theirs by a different name so you'll be ok.
Old 13th February 2020, 13.45:16   #117-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Do we need an Investor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Well you have followed it up with an equally brilliant post sums up my thoughts to, just one thing I disagree on Nationalisation of the railways works abroad unlike our over priced privatised to make shareholders rich system, but that's another subject.
Posted via mobile theme
It’s constant people telling us how much we need them to reinforce the trust ownership, people stating we would need X amount of money to function, or John mills stating it would cost 50k for what he apparently does. So all these other clubs higher in the league table and leagues above who are operating under financial FairPlay might I add .... are paying what was it “quay red” said £200k or was it £400k to replace the board room “talent”.

Which is obviously utter bollocks just to tell people they are needed, in all honesty anyone who states “the club has never been ran better” needs to take a look at final league standings and the tiny profit amounts to nothing it’s all jargon to make it seem successful.

Any interest from outside is rejected at the point of contact, nothing materialises because the board room do not correspond, if they can ignore questions from the fans they were elected to represent there will be no issues with ignoring investment.

Pains me to say it but this is what happens with to many chiefs driven by ideology a catastrophe from top to bottom this club stinks, and the fact they haven’t even stepped down shows SH and PJ don’t plan on doing so. Horne and Bircham left the day after an appointment for a reason because they couldn’t work with the idiots running the show.
Old 13th February 2020, 14.08:09   #118-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit
 
John Neals Dynasty's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywelsh View Post
It’s constant people telling us how much we need them to reinforce the trust ownership, people stating we would need X amount of money to function, or John mills stating it would cost 50k for what he apparently does. So all these other clubs higher in the league table and leagues above who are operating under financial FairPlay might I add .... are paying what was it “quay red” said £200k or was it £400k to replace the board room “talent”.

Which is obviously utter bollocks just to tell people they are needed, in all honesty anyone who states “the club has never been ran better” needs to take a look at final league standings and the tiny profit amounts to nothing it’s all jargon to make it seem successful.

Any interest from outside is rejected at the point of contact, nothing materialises because the board room do not correspond, if they can ignore questions from the fans they were elected to represent there will be no issues with ignoring investment.

Pains me to say it but this is what happens with to many chiefs driven by ideology a catastrophe from top to bottom this club stinks, and the fact they haven’t even stepped down shows SH and PJ don’t plan on doing so. Horne and Bircham left the day after an appointment for a reason because they couldn’t work with the idiots running the show.

I agree about Bircham and Horne the reasons they left the sinking ship we will never hear the truth of.

Talking of sinking ships the Peaky Blinders running the show are like the captain of the Titanic they can see the Iceberg ahead at full steam and appoint the cabin boy to change the direction, but being a novice he is lost at what to do.

Looks like the Blinders will reserve a life raft when it's to late, one is already saying he is intends to jump but I will believe it when I see it... Bon Voyage JM
Posted via mobile theme
Old 13th February 2020, 14.34:37   #119-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: On my backside usually
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Do we need an Investor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by René Higuita View Post
Did you hear about that plane that crashed? I'm never flying again.
Come on, be fair!!!

The on the ground team were second to none.
Old 13th February 2020, 14.55:40   #120-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit
 
John Neals Dynasty's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eosceiriog View Post
Come on, be fair!!!

The on the ground team were second to none.

The pilot crashed and wrote his last plane off, he parachuted out of a Tiger Moth for a better plane but it was to much for him, he after recovering went back to the Tiger Moth but he is struggling with the controls and blames the crew.
Posted via mobile theme
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.04:40.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12