Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13th February 2020, 09.20:25   #109-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Do we need an Investor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Where would we be if Hitler had won at Stalingrad ? We need to keep remembering these things and thank our lucky stars that we are fan owned. Thank goodness for Spencer and the crew, our heroes in an evil world .
Old 13th February 2020, 10.26:10   #110-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Where would we be if Hitler had won at Stalingrad ? We need to keep remembering these things and thank our lucky stars that we are fan owned. Thank goodness for Spencer and the crew, our heroes in an evil world .
Jesus Christ brilliant post foxy!

Sums up every person who supports fan ownership, personally I see this as dim as nationalisation it never works and the business wafc like the British car industry year on year became worse until it vanished.

It’s a football club, people asking for reviews etc we have had 8 years to review this community model is a pile of shite. If you want to spout this crap of community club go and work in a charity shop seems to me it’s do gooders on a crusade rather than achieving anything with the actual football club.

I know what Iv said is pretty ruthless but maybe that’s what the club needs, we’ve had money from transfers and it’s been pissed down the drain they all need to go, if they were paid staff the decisions have been that shite they would of been sacked years ago.
Old 13th February 2020, 10.50:45   #111-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywelsh View Post
Jesus Christ brilliant post foxy!

Sums up every person who supports fan ownership, personally I see this as dim as nationalisation it never works and the business wafc like the British car industry year on year became worse until it vanished.

It’s a football club, people asking for reviews etc we have had 8 years to review this community model is a pile of shite. If you want to spout this crap of community club go and work in a charity shop seems to me it’s do gooders on a crusade rather than achieving anything with the actual football club.

I know what Iv said is pretty ruthless but maybe that’s what the club needs, we’ve had money from transfers and it’s been pissed down the drain they all need to go, if they were paid staff the decisions have been that shite they would of been sacked years ago.

Well you have followed it up with an equally brilliant post sums up my thoughts to, just one thing I disagree on Nationalisation of the railways works abroad unlike our over priced privatised to make shareholders rich system, but that's another subject.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 13th February 2020, 11.05:39   #112-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalybridge sheepshagger View Post
https://www.theguardian.com/football...nt-north-stand

Yes, bring in an investor and you’ll rise through the leagues -NOT!

Bury have already gone, Bolton will be relegated, Macclesfield are deep in debt and being sued by their players. Orient came tumbling down after being taken over by an Italian Del-boy, now Oldham are staring at administration and a 10 point deduction.
Even if we go down, we still have a functioning and viable club
Did you hear about that plane that crashed? I'm never flying again.
Old 13th February 2020, 11.36:08   #113-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by René Higuita View Post
Did you hear about that plane that crashed? I'm never flying again.
Yeah and that bloke who got food poisoning. I’m not eating again.
Old 13th February 2020, 12.11:17   #114-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Yale stand centre

And there's the growth in respiratory disease. I'm not breathing againnnnnnnnnnnnn
Old 13th February 2020, 12.13:10   #115-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

I got made redundant once so I'm never working again.
Old 13th February 2020, 12.17:55   #116-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: none given

You might think twice before flying on a Boeing 737 Max though, especially if it was being flown by Malaysian Airlines or by Ethiopian Airlines.

No such worries though with Ryanair - they will just call theirs by a different name so you'll be ok.
Old 13th February 2020, 13.45:16   #117-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Well you have followed it up with an equally brilliant post sums up my thoughts to, just one thing I disagree on Nationalisation of the railways works abroad unlike our over priced privatised to make shareholders rich system, but that's another subject.
Posted via mobile theme
It’s constant people telling us how much we need them to reinforce the trust ownership, people stating we would need X amount of money to function, or John mills stating it would cost 50k for what he apparently does. So all these other clubs higher in the league table and leagues above who are operating under financial FairPlay might I add .... are paying what was it “quay red” said £200k or was it £400k to replace the board room “talent”.

Which is obviously utter bollocks just to tell people they are needed, in all honesty anyone who states “the club has never been ran better” needs to take a look at final league standings and the tiny profit amounts to nothing it’s all jargon to make it seem successful.

Any interest from outside is rejected at the point of contact, nothing materialises because the board room do not correspond, if they can ignore questions from the fans they were elected to represent there will be no issues with ignoring investment.

Pains me to say it but this is what happens with to many chiefs driven by ideology a catastrophe from top to bottom this club stinks, and the fact they haven’t even stepped down shows SH and PJ don’t plan on doing so. Horne and Bircham left the day after an appointment for a reason because they couldn’t work with the idiots running the show.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.34:31.