RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Predictions Wrexham V Torquay (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115414-predictions-wrexham-v-torquay.html)

TWREX 13th February 2020 23.06:34

Re: Predictions Wrexham V Torquay

If the two newbies are in the back line and Keates plays the long ball I fear we will be slaughtered

Red Light 13th February 2020 23.20:34

Any of our comrades from Torquay travel up for this one they deserve a medal for services to football and a free pie and pint - weather forecast is long term atrocious and I somehow get the feeling that it will be the big influencing talking point.

With the next two games away from home we really, really must take the 3 points.

If Pearson is fit and we play Jarvis and Ponticelli from the start I fancy us for a 2 - 1 win.

boomer 14th February 2020 05.59:44

2-1

flynhater 14th February 2020 07.16:11

Wrexham have been training at Druids quite a few times this week. I saw them once myself but my mate said they have been there 3 times.

flynhater 14th February 2020 07.19:08

[QUOTE=Foxy;2343412]Are they preparing properly ? Not on Nine Acre today or yesterday. Of course they may have been elsewhere but previous form indicates that they may not.[/QUOTE]

Wrexham have been training at Druids quite a few times this week. I saw them up there once but my mate said he has seen them three times. So Deffo training going on

redavid 14th February 2020 07.48:50

[QUOTE=davewilli;2343435]If the defence isn't too patched up, I think we will win a close encounter 2-1. Young or Summerfield making way for Jarvis to play just behind the front 2.[/QUOTE]

Dream on !! that's to attacking for Keates Mate!!:freak:

joe 14th February 2020 07.57:11

[QUOTE=Red Light;2343448]Any of our comrades from Torquay travel up for this one they deserve a medal for services to football and a free pie and pint - weather forecast is long term atrocious and I somehow get the feeling that it will be the big influencing talking point.

With the next two games away from home we really, really must take the 3 points.

If Pearson is fit and we play Jarvis and Ponticelli from the start I fancy us for a 2 - 1 win.[/QUOTE]

I want a pint for every single away game I’ve been to in winter that’s over 3 hours away then.

Prodigal Dragon 14th February 2020 08.08:39

Both team need points. It will be down to luck, the wind, and which team wants it most.

Anything other than a home win will be a catastrophic failure for the club, which will further undermine flagging morale amongst the fans.

Fingers crossed:

Wxm 2 Torquay 0

Phils-an-alki 14th February 2020 08.37:22

2-1 defeat.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.13:20.